Kohlmeyer Classic Evansville In

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SayMikey

Starting to get entries for the race my phone number has changed if you need to call its 812-760-8036. If you need an entry form emailed let me know. Time permitting and if enough SPORT 20 boats show we will run them for fun . Note the GAS NATS is the same weekend at the other end of the State...........Mikey

Mike is Evansville going to have a HIGH POINT for this fall Race? At the Spring Race it was on the flier. H/P Classes were choosen. Several raced all rounds looking for the Most Points. Then it was Never mentioned at the Awards presentation??? I`am pretty Sure Ray was in POSITION for the Award on that weekend. Joe.

I will call mt trophy guy and ask will get back to you.......Mikey PS you bringing that US_1 MONO?????? :D :unsure:

The US-1 mono is a 60 Mono. Your club does not run that class. But We plan to bring several boats up If you guys relax on the DB thing... Whats the Deal on the fall race and the Db`sssss. Brian seems tense on the DB Deal. Plus where is a Current flier for the Race.????

The DB thing is here to stay, I will send you an entry on Monday fill it out online and email it back. ther is a flyer in the rooster tail online but i cant get it to work.....Mikey PS WE DO HAVE A HIGH POINT TROPHY THIS TIME

We have added SPORT 20 just write it in if you mail it or if i email you an entry form it will be there MIKEY

Mike Do you have any boaters entered fron Texas for the Fall race? I sure wish they would make the trip.... Joe.

No I dont as of yet the weaher has been perfect here hope its nice race weekend.....Mikey

SayMikey said:
Starting to get entries for the race my phone number has changed if you need to call its 812-760-8036. If you need an entry form emailed let me know. Time permitting and if enough SPORT 20 boats show we will run them for fun . Note the GAS NATS is the same weekend at the other end of the State...........Mikey
I heard that some boaters from Dist 4 will show up with their Sport20 hydros

Hey Ron and Ken and Jerry, Be sure to bring your sport20 hydros. You guys have the best running boats and we need to see if we have what it takes to run with you. If you make it looks like at least 6- 8 boats in sport 20 hydro.

I may have two ready to run just setup the old one with a Mac21 have to test it out. Maybe Ill let Chuck Hildreth race one, he is looking for pay back from the Internats race you putting him in third place.

Ill have my yellow one to race for sure. Im feeling pretty good about it, since i tied for first place at the Indy Masters in B Hydro class, of course i lost the run off. LOL

PHIL

Send those entries in soon entry deadline is the 22 by snail or email......Mikey

BOAT COUNT IS NOW OVER 100 KEEP EM COMING. WE HAVE LOTSA FULL CLASSES B-MONO,SPORT 40 AND A HUGE SCALE CLASS...........mikey

Here ya go POOR PINKY :( Thanks to all the guys and gals that made this race a good one...106 boats here we go 20 mono --1st Chuck Hildreth,2nd Ryan Hobby, 3rd Mike Stutsman 40mono 1st Phil Thomas ,2nd Sam Bowden 3rd Peter Zimmerman open mono 1st Dean Werges,2nd Chuck Hildreth ,3rd Maiachi Bartley 20 hydro 1st Joel Martin ,2nd Ken Hildreth ,3rd Mark Voorhies 40 hydro 1st Mike Stutsman ,2nd Jon Gambrel ,3rd Dick Jones f hydro 1st Dean Werges ,2nd Ray Bowden ,3rdMark Voorhies twin 1st Harry Gerhart , 2nd Gregg David ,3rd Ken Hildreth 21 sport tunnel 1st Sam Bowden ,2nd Mike Schindler ,3rd Curt Powell sport 20 hydro 1st Phil Thomas ,2nd Chuck Hildreth ,3rd Mark Waldrip open tunnel 1st Mike Schindler ,2nd Alan Elzer ,3rd Ray Bowden open gas 1st Chuck Hildreth ,2nd Dean Werges 3rd Scott Reither 21 tunnel mod 1st Brian Schymik ,2nd Curt Powell ,3rd Alan Elzer sport 40 1st STEVE PEAK ,2nd Ken Hildreth , 3rd Dennis Wright scale 1st Ryan Hobby ,2nd Harry Gerhart ,3rd Kris Schactschneider..good job guys....Mikey poor pinky no wood

Cant do it to pinky she has been good to me,just need to quit tring to lead so early lol.......high point went to Chuck Hildreth Con grats to Chuck by the time he gets his drivers lic. he might just have a US-1 under his belt. PS ask him about PINKY LOL........Mike

Sounds like you guys had a GOOD TIME....... Bring it on down to HUNTSVILLE in 2 weeks.......

bzubee said:
Boy if Chucky keeps up his winning ways, Kenny will have to get a BIGGER trailer!Good going Chucky.

66876[/snapback]

Man, THat trailer was full enough, We had a great time and I worked my tail off running that many boats for both of us. A Huge thanks to the St Louis thunderboaters who stayed and helped us repair the atlas and get it ready for the second day. The wind was up a little, but not so much that we couldnt race. We have a ton of pics including the very beginning of the Pico accident in the scale final. I am sure Brian will have it ready for Indy. If someoone tries to help me we will post some pics. we got some good action shots. Angie is getting better and better with that camera. Mike, you guys did a great job. And that race you and chuck had was awsome, side by side at least four times and never more that a few feet apart. I saw some great heats. Me and Mike were involved in a stock tunnel heat that was killer, at lap five any one of three boats could have won that heat with three or four lead changes and I dont know how many times second changed hands. The sport twentys are getting awful interesting also. Phil showing his muscle in the class with an awsome 50 plus mph boat. BUt one time his cruizing got him in trouble when chuck ran him down with the wood boat that made the plug. Phil prepped the boat for chuck to race and race it he did. They went one, two in that class Phil had a front radio box, with a Nova Rossi, Chuck had the new rear radio box with a mac motor. They were both flying. The forty monos were also awsome to watch. With Sammy showing some of his driving ability as well in a tight race where everyone finished three out of four rounds.Sixth place pointw are not often used! Phil still pulled out the overall win in that class with some pretty awsome driving from one of the veterans. Sixth place point are not often used! The St. Louis Thunderboaters overal took seventeen plaques home. THats alot of wood, baby. Great Race, Mikey. Will be back in the spring. Ken

Latest posts

Back