Kalamazoo Fun Run

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry guys. I won't be able to make it again this year. We have a family thing that day at my parents cottage. I will be glad to do a dvd of the day again. As before all I need is pic's/video sent to me.

I Am Kinda Bummed To See That There isn't going to be as many people as the Last Few years Here at the kalamazoo Fun Run! , lets get a list of people who are showing up Here...

Thanks , Eric Olson.

Steve, sorry to hear you won't make it again. I'd love to see the double tunnel running. Even with that green & white paint job :rolleyes:

Eric, there's going to be more than what you think. There are more coming from the RCU site also. :)

I don't know hy he posted last night as he doesn't have a clue. Monday night I had a woman contact me from Westland, MI that may be bringing 4 boats named Darla. She said that she may be needing some help in getting them set up. Any volunteers?

Thanks Mark. I was planning on coming down until I found out that the fam damily is doing a thing on Sat. Atleast I will be at the lakes for the weekend so I will get to run.

:( I have some bad news.... due to a situation beyond my control, I won't be able to make it either.

I am seriously bummed about it, however there isn't much I can do about it. Sorry.

I hope to run with you all next year. Ron, a get together up here would be great!

I hope all goes well for you all.

Wade you can't make it also :eek: Both you and Steve out, that just SUX big time :( Maybe next year we should do a different date as it is the holiday weekend. Don is busy with that little race :p in his area <_< :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ron, depending on what style of boats she has will determine who'll be able to assist her in setting up her boats.

I had to rebuild a SS last night (new bearings) and have to tear apart the 29 WOF to see why it wouldn't get over 30 mph yesterday :angry: Hope'n it's just needs a new liner in the lower.

She has some electrics so hopefully George Dalecki will show up. I talked to his wife last week and she was going to let him know. She also has a ProBoat T-Cat 31 so there should be 2 of those.

I'm going to try to be at the lake around 8:00 to start getting things set up.

The Ranger is going in the shop this weekend as either the clutch or slave cylinder is going south in it. Squeezing everything in the Jimmy might be a challenge so the .45 mono might have to stay home.

Without all of you people not showing up, I'll don't know if we can have enough stuff for a video. We'll see how it goes.

She has some electrics so hopefully George Dalecki will show up. I talked to his wife last week and she was going to let him know. She also has a ProBoat T-Cat 31 so there should be 2 of those.

I'm going to try to be at the lake around 8:00 to start getting things set up.

The Ranger is going in the shop this weekend as either the clutch or slave cylinder is going south in it. Squeezing everything in the Jimmy might be a challenge so the .45 mono might have to stay home.

Without all of you people not showing up, I'll don't know if we can have enough stuff for a video. We'll see how it goes.

i'll bring video cam and on-board cam with recorder, just tested it tonight and it's fine,,workin' for the mount on the boat, i'll finalize tom. test if it works with jumpstart battery and a converter as power supply. B)

Hey Guys,

Can anyone tell me how close you can park to the water?

I've got to bring my dog,and I'm trying to figure out what to do.

Especiolly knowing it's going to be so hot.

If it gets too hot,I don't mind running the air in my van for her,

if the van is close. :unsure:

So, it looks like I'll get to meet some of gang on Saturday. :D

Thanks

The parking lots are about a good 100 feet from the water. There are a couple of trees close to the shoreline for shade.

The dog is welcome to be outside in the park as the do have dog walking events in the park every year but there is a leash law just like the rest of the city. Nothing about "picking up" that I know of as you might want to keep shoes on because of all of the goose crap in the area.

There may be a couple of Eric's friends showing up to man the retrieve boat to make it easier on the rest of us. It's a good thing as I had a slip and fall accident at work last night that screwed up my left shoulder.

Super,

Thanks for the info Ron,

Sorry to hear about your accident.

Man,you've had a tough year.

See ya soon.

Ron,

Getting together later on sounds good. I actually went to a park this past weekend in Caledonia that had a nice place to run. I think it was Emmons Lake. Parking is a little father from the water than that in K-Zoo but the water was calm considering the harsh wind Sunday. Maybe we can try that sometime.

Mark,

I think a different weekend sounds good. Most everyone usually has some sort of plans on the holiday weekends. Not only that but the family time with the extended family that we don't see much is pretty important to us. My wife and I have had a hard few months lately. We had my grandfather past away a couple of months ago and my wife's uncle a month ago. Both unexpected.

Just make sure that there is video and pics taken again and send them my way. I will do the dvd again this year.

MAN!! :angry: I am soo bummed that I can't make it!!! :angry: It is susposed to be such a nice day, & it slooks like some new faces are going to be there.

Cy, sorry about not making it to show off your pay-n-pak.

hopefully, I'll be able to goagain next time.

Well, we did it.

I hadn't been to the park since last year so when we pulled in, the lake was starting to get weed choked so we moved things down a little further and set up a small course around the heavy weed beds.

Not a big showing but those who did had a lot of fun. A lady from NE of Detroit came over just to watch as did a couple from Jackson.

I've got some shots but have been having problems getting them uploaded.

Mark, Walt and I didn't leave until almost 9:00 PM. My butt is still dragging tonight and got some sun on my chicken legs. :D

We're going to try for another date next year but it might not be at the same place if the weed problem is the same. There was an article in yesterday's paper about the milfoil being really bad already this year in all of Michigan lakes.

Man I know there was something going Sat. that I wanted to do and I forgot all about it Sorry I missed it this year . Scott

Thanks for the pics & flic Ron.

Yep, a good time was had by all :D

I enjoyed meeting some of the gang too.

And thanks again Ron for all of your efforts

and work to put this on.It was much appreciated.

It was a "Fun Run" :)

Back