• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

K&B pro redhead mod motor and lawless lower

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TERMINATOR

i have a like new 7.5 redhead pro motor mated to a lawless lower that is like new with bushwacker steering arm and new hijack mount for sale. this setup also has the john otto propshaft that lasts forever and it is new as well. it has port work done to it, timing raised and clearance set, should be a good runner for 7.5 tunnel class. was going to use it on a kneeler project but it is going to be sold as well. asking 400.00 shipped for entire deal here.. agian no disappointments here, thanks for looking . and if you want to do paypal please use the gift option, tired of giving them money to get my money. [email protected] paypal. and yes i can get pics to you send me a email and i will get them right away.

tk

Back