• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

K&B Parts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DougSchultz

The maiden Voyage of my Maus tunnel ended in tragedy.

I am in need of an adjustable motor mount and foot for a stock K&B 75.

If someone could give me contact info for a distributer here in the mid-west (Iowa) it would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance............Doug Schultz

Also on that K&B foot I am going to attempt to rebuild the old one for a back up. Can some one give me the tread size where the prop shaft bearings screw in.

Hello,

If Doug doesn`t need both of them, I would be interested in one of your 7.5 foots - stock form, with no hardware!!!

Thanks...Mike

I am in need of an adjustable motor mount

Hi,

I have a new Prather adjustable motor mount ........ I used it to set - up a hull, never seen any use. it's clean and looking like new.

$15 shipped

Bob the Fool :blink:

I am in need of an adjustable motor mount and foot for a stock K&B 75.

If someone could give me contact info for a distributer here in the mid-west (Iowa) it would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance............Doug Schultz

Also on that K&B foot I am going to attempt to rebuild the old one for a back up. Can some one give me the tread size where the prop shaft bearings screw in.
7/16-32 "left hand" thread

Buy the parts and throw the junk ones in the garbage.

The tap will cost 3 times the cost of the parts.

Call G&M Models [Gary Preusse] 1-630-279-2452 He will have them in stock.

:) Hey Doug! The tragedy sucked! Anyway, you need to have a few items on hand for your boat, Call Gary P for the following: new propshaft assembly,or two, get some spare flexshafts ( they break once in awhile) you also need a few MC 9 glow plugs (?) Ask Gary what plug for a modded 7.5 ( Not my knowledge) Any other parts you fear to fail, as you will spend wait time for not thinking ahead, good luck man, wire that boat tight, and we'll see ya around.... mike

:) Hey Doug! The tragedy sucked! Anyway, you need to have a few items on hand for your boat, Call Gary P for the following: new propshaft assembly,or two, get some spare flexshafts ( they break once in awhile) you also need a few MC 9 glow plugs (?) Ask Gary what plug for a modded 7.5 ( Not my knowledge) Any other parts you fear to fail, as you will spend wait time for not thinking ahead, good luck man, wire that boat tight, and we'll see ya around.... mike
Hey thanks for the help guys. Ordered new parts from Gary P. this morning. He's a great guy to work with.

Back