• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ISO K&B carb and header

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin Burns

ISO K&B 3.5cc OB, 90* left header. Home made or factory. I really want one to bolt up to the case.

ISO K&B Red carb or equivalent in after market.

Thanks in advance.

have a prather, I would like to fix her up.

Reach me here or [email protected]

Friends and family (I remember a lot of you guys) So I trust a bunch of you that I know, or merchant paypal not a problem, i'll pay fees if needed.

Working on the prather.

Attachments

• DSCN4745.JPG
    DSCN4745.JPG
    978 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
MECOA can hook you up on the carb....and possibly the header
Yes They hooked me up with a red carb, although there is a 2 week wait. The header mecoa is out 100%.

I found a straight back header and a .21 magic Muffler for one of my outboards last night "Grabbed it, as I like the old magic Mufflers from Condor.
then, I also found a K&B 3.5 car engine with the bolt on 90* header as well for the Team Associated RC 500's but at a huge cost (Well for just wanting the header that is), so I decided to take a pass.

I ordered a carbon pipe from Salisbury and am also waiting on a complete header and pipe from silver bullet as well.

So I am good for pipes now lol.

I am trying to figure out how to end this call out.

Last edited:
Fun little boat!
Yes they are battle tanks, I had a bunch of them over the years but never built a outboard. This one is the fiberglass 2nd gen and not the original epoxyglass 1st gen. So it is not as tough as the originals but still has the lines and deep vee I love. I am not set up for painting anymore so when I saw this one used I grabbed it.

Latest posts

Back