• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

K&B 3.5cc -New P/S sets, Rod, Wrist Pins, Seals

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Luszcz

Vendor
FIRST, I left prices up, but make a reasonable offer, and chances are, you will own that part or motor! Let me know!

Ok, I have a ton of Nitro K&B 3.5cc and 11cc OB engines and parts to list. Please PM me with interest or post on here. I usually give my email to email me, but it will just be easier to keep it on here and the PM's. I accept MO or paypal (add 3% for paypal please) My paypal is [email protected]. Please ask if you have questions! I will be glad to answer anything I can. Shipped prices are for the lower 48 states. If you are elsewhere, please ask for a quote. Mike Luszcz

OFFERS ARE WELCOME!

OH, AND I WILL CONSIDER TRADES FOR BRUSHLESS ITEMS OR NICE TUNNEL HULLS (WOF OR GLASS)

ENGINES:

-Complete K&B 3.5cc OB SS engine, with REAL Irwin Tuned pipe and custom header. Sold To orb_Dharma

-Complete K&B 3.5cc OB SS powerhead, SOLD TO orb_dharma

-Complete K&B 11cc OB SOLD TO BRAD SPENCER

Last edited by a moderator:
K&B 3.5cc PARTS: ALL PARTS NOW SOLD TO DHARMA

-(2)- 3.5cc K&B Piston/ Sleeves. Both brand new. They are not in their proper bag, so never mind the part numbers on the bags! $45.00 shipped each, or $80 shipped for both! Heck, buy both p/s sets, for $80 and get the 3 new wrist pins listed below for an additional $10.00...thats $5 off my individual price for the wrist pins! (add 3% paypal)

-(4) 3.5cc new connecting rods. ALL SOLD BUT ROD #4. There is nothing wrong with the #4 rod, it is just a smudge on the bag, not rust. $15 shipped

-(3) 3.5cc new wrist pins with teflon pads. $5.00 shipped each

-Head shims and carb rubber neck gaskets, new, 3.5cc. $6.00 shipped for all of it

-Couple 3.5cc cooling heads/ combustion chamber. One new, One used, One used outer head $20.00 shipped for all of it

-(3) Front engine housings. 2 outers are 12mm, inner is 13mm. All bearings are good. $25 shipped for all of it

-Collectors part. 3.5cc Trimable engine mount. SOLD TO JEFF LEE

mike, i will take 3.5 con rod #2, the small round "dogbone" style. if you're coming to the greensboro race this weekend, bring it with you. if not, i need an addy to mail a usps m.o. also, are the 3.5 piston & cylinders standard or pipe timing? pics of the ex. ports would tell ;) . if pipe timing, i am interested in them, also.

Mike I'll take the trimable mount and also do you have any of the stock exhaust that came on the 3.5ss motors?

Jeff Lee

Mopar, the #2 rod is yours. I will not be making the race. My mailing address is:

Mike Luszcz

3424 Sagewood Court

Winterville, NC 28590

The p/s sets are standard timing.

Catextreme,

As for the trim mount, let me know how you want to pay and its yours. I do not have any SS exhausts anymore. Sold the one I had on a powerhead a few weeks ago. For the payment, Paypal add 3%. Money order address is above. PM me if you have any other questions.

Thanks guys, Mike

mike, i'll mail it out monday, when i get back from greensboro. when you receive it, please ship to:

robin stebbins

2189 cedar grove rd.

winchester, va.

i'll pass on the piston & sleeves.

Mike , I could use a K&B 7.5 con.rod for a O/B if you have any 7.5 stuff.

divin into FE with both feet .......

Ed

Mopar, Sounds like a plan on the 3.5 dogbone rod.

Ed, I do not have any 7.5 parts..sorry!

I cannot believe no one is interested in those SS engines. Is my price to high?

Oh, and yeah, I am switching to FE. Mainly because the pond I run at, is on a college campus, and they are starting to put buildings closer, and closer!

Complete K&B 3.5cc OB SS powerhead, with New JYDRacing Irwin copy pipe, and two unfinished custom headers. Engine is complete with good compression. I bought this engine like it was, and never ran it. The carb is brand new tho, as I added it. Engine should be very strong! Asking $105 shipped.

I'm interested, PM sent on the above. L.M.K. :)

Complete K&B 3.5cc OB SS powerhead, with New JYDRacing Irwin copy pipe, and two unfinished custom headers. Engine is complete with good compression. I bought this engine like it was, and never ran it. The carb is brand new tho, as I added it. Engine should be very strong! Asking $105 shipped.
I'm interested, PM sent on the above. L.M.K. :)

PM sent back!

I'll take the #3 rod.

What address should I send paypal payment to?

Thanks,

Brian
Hey, you can send it to [email protected].

This makes the #1, 2, & 3 rod sold pending this payment. Thanks guys, Mike

Payment Sent!

Thanks again,

Brian
Brian, I got the payment! Thanks! It will ship monday. Mike
Got any 21 p/s new left could use one for a motor i just picked up

Mikey, I have 2 new ones left. The price is listed on the first page. Its a shipped price, add 3% paypal. I cannot remember what I listed them for, just take a look. My paypal is [email protected]. Thanks, Mike

Back