• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Still looking for a 3.5 K&B OB 90* header and tuned pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin Burns

Reposting.
Silver Bullet complete 3.5cc outboard pipe didn't work out so I am still looking. smh, dude never sent a price, request or gave me a paypal address to pay.
So I am still looking for a complete pipe "Bolt up header to stinger (Complete)" for a K&B 3.5cc outboard.

SMH Why is it so hard to freaking buy stuff.

If the silver bullet pipe does not work, what are you actually looking for?
I may have some stuff hidden in one of my abandoned boxes.

Attachments

• A630333E-9674-46F7-9E55-D8982DDD8A30.jpeg
    A630333E-9674-46F7-9E55-D8982DDD8A30.jpeg
    117.2 KB · Views: 130
If the silver bullet pipe does not work, what are you actually looking for?
I may have some stuff hidden in one of my abandoned boxes.

I could not buy the silver bullet because the guy who sells them never sent me a price or a paypal request/address so I could not buy it. Things happen so I hope he is ok and nothing bad happened.

Any set up, a pipe is a pipe, what do you have that will come with a bolt to the case header? (I don't like all the spring tension headers). I will consider a spring setup.

Best case scenario would be a condor hobbies magic muffler as it is a vintage Prather Deep V 3.5cc outboard, but a "silver bullet type" pipe w/header would be just as fine, doesn't have to be a silver bullet tho, could be but doesn't have to be.
(I don't know what that style of pipe is called, "Wrap around?")

I'm not going to race this boat just fun run it, so any pipe will do. It does need to be complete, I live in the middle of nowhere in Ohio so I have no boat specific hobby shops so bits and pieces are hard to come by. I am looking for a complete set up, with or without the silicone coupling as I can get those from ace hardware.

Last edited:
I could not buy the silver bullet because the guy who sells them never sent me a price or a paypal request/address so I could not buy it. Things happen so I hope he is ok and nothing bad happened.

Any set up, a pipe is a pipe, what do you have that will come with a bolt to the case header? (I don't like all the spring tension headers). I will consider a spring setup.

Best case scenario would be a condor hobbies magic muffler as it is a vintage Prather Deep V 3.5cc outboard, but a "silver bullet type" pipe w/header would be just as fine, doesn't have to be a silver bullet tho, could be but doesn't have to be.
(I don't know what that style of pipe is called, "Wrap around?")

I'm not going to race this boat just fun run it, so any pipe will do. It does need to be complete, I live in the middle of nowhere in Ohio so I have no boat specific hobby shops so bits and pieces are hard to come by. I am looking for a complete set up, with or without the silicone coupling as I can get those from ace hardware.

I thought I had a new Garcia kit, but was not able to find it, I found a new Silver Bullet kit though. However, you might be better off getting a pipe from Paul Renna ( [email protected] )

Attachments

• D259AB1D-C50A-4B53-9234-B62DB76E92F4.jpeg
    D259AB1D-C50A-4B53-9234-B62DB76E92F4.jpeg
    167 KB · Views: 85
I don't get it, ppl offer to sell something then stop responding. SMH All I need is to buy a pipe. I been trying to get a pipe from paul on and off for the last few years with no luck. I give up with Paul, I need to buy a pipe from someone.
It's real simple a pic, a price and a paypal.

I don't get it, ppl offer to sell something then stop responding. SMH All I need is to buy a pipe. I been trying to get a pipe from paul on and off for the last few years with no luck. I give up with Paul, I need to buy a pipe from someone.
It's real simple a pic, a price and a paypal.
Ok, so what is your actual problem?? Is it that I got away for 30 minutes?
If this is your true behaviour I really understand that it is hard to find a pipe. Good luck on your search for a pipe.

Ok, so what is your actual problem?? Is it that I got away for 30 minutes?
If this is your true behaviour I really understand that it is hard to find a pipe. Good luck on your search for a pipe.
Noit is not my true behavior, I been trying to buy a pipe for 10 years now no joke, ppl say they have them but never follow through. A pic, a price, and a pay pal. Notice I didn't ask how much, I said a price.

I was told I would be better off getting one from Paul, well I tried over the past few years with no luck, hence why I am asking if someone has one to sell.

I come from Illinois where I was in the circle of parts, now, for the last 15 years living in Ohio, I simply can't get my hands on anything. I have tried numerous times to get a pipe from Paul and a few other outlets with no luck whatsoever over the last ten years. No joke I have been looking for a pipe for a K&B 3.5 OB for 10 years, I am tired of using buggy pipes and cobbled up headers that leak and such. So forgive me if my patients is a bit low.

But if that's how it has to be, I will keep looking.

Try Alan Elzer here or on facebook
Thanks I will, that name rings a bell. I really can't believe for ten years, I can't find a pipe/header for a K&B 3.5 OB, I know they are old engines but man 10 years now. 10 years now I been looking for a pipe to get back into racing and for 10 years now I had no reason to rejoin the IMPBA (I think I am a life member I forgot tho). It is what it is.

This is a good example as to why IMPBA membership is down. IMO.

I started at Sundown meadows Illinois back in the early 90's, and yes over the years I contacted the K&B Guru of G&M and he didn't even have a header.

I would love to get back into racing but without parts "Can't bring a fork to a gunfight", right.
I see my boats being put up again for a few more years, and I'll try again.

Thank you, I will give him a try.

People think i'm exaggerating or joking when I say 10 years. here is a vid of me running a Leecraft with a OS OB notice 2014, and the buggy pipe, why because I can't find a simple pipe for a 3.5cc. So forgive me if I seem a bit "0ff Tune" hahaha

Wiping the sweat from my brow, PTI sent the invoice whoo hoo!!
No longer looking for pipes, plus I have a few headers being fabricated thanks to SayMikey for suggesting someone.

Anyways Thank you to the two guys who have made it possible to obtain the pipes, and headers I been desperately seeking for the last ten years.

Latest posts

Back