June Fun Run

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the Dept. of Natural Resources permit for Sunday only. I needed that for setting up buoys otherwise I could be up there after 3:00 when I get out of work. It's only like a mile away from the Park.

Don, we'd love to meet you!

Ya, I'd really like to meet all you guys also! Sounds like a great time. Right now it looks like I've got a pretty good chance of making it.

Don

Come on up Don, Would love to meet you as well

YEP This Fun Run is around Marks ability to get up there and get some free time.

Bring the riptide, would love to see it go.

Ron if you need help setting things up let me know i can get there earlier if needed.

OOOOOOOOOO wait, LOL Depending on how much is consumed sat. :p :p

Tom

John (newbieboater), outboardman10's dad offered to come down early to help out so that'll give you a little extra time to sleep it off! There isn't that much to do except for setting up the buoys.

Ron Olson said:
setting up the buoys.
Ron,

Are you going to use Leak'n Lena for that???? Does someone else have a retrieval boat???? If not, I still plan on bringing my 10' jon boat..

Mark...

I think the jon boat is a must there mark.

I am not going to be all that bad of shape, So if you need help, let me know.

Am only about 45 mins away.

Tom

Hey Ron any good guess as to what time on sunday that you are going to get to

the pond. Also is (beer) allowed in the park? Just in case its a very warm day out or a very wet day! outboardman 10 new 40 mono is close to being ready and boy is he jone'in to get it in the water

I'll have to check to see if alcohol is allowed but there might be some Crack dealers there! :D The City is really trying to change the image of the Park, that's why they are so enthused about us being there. There is a party store right up the road from the Park in case we might want to pop open a few Fuzzy Buddies. I am not advocating the use of alcohol during the event but you are big boys and girls so you can decide for yourselves.

I'm going to try to be there about 9:00 AM to unload all of my gear.

We can use the Jon boat instead of Leakin' Lena so bring it along. I have a 3-man boat now, I got tired of patching up the other one. Boy, I miss my Bass boat. :(

Let's hope that we don't have rain that weekend. ****, I'm getting tired of this crap!

Ok, jon boat is coming. We may have other plans. Mary thinks her brother has a small boat we might be able to use.. He lives up in Greenville, plan on visit trip up there Saturday. Just need to figure out how to get it back to him. Mary may just might end up running back up, her mother lives up there also.

Ron, know what ya mean about rain.. Seems like every day I have off, it rains. Then yesterday, dang tornado's were sprout'n up here, there, everywhere it seems within a 100 mile radius. The drive home from work today was via a different route.. There's a farmer I need to visit.. He now is the proud owner of a 3 acre pond.. :D Right off the road!!! Too bad his driveway is now 7' under :lol:

Mark..

OB Nut-

If need be I can drop off and/or pick up the boat. My in-laws live in greenville and we are heading back up this coming weekend. let me know if you need me to do this. All i will need are some directions.

NOW WHOOO Said something about RAIN?????

LOL I was going to say something, but didnt want to jinx it. ;)

Im almost sure the weather will be nice for US. Weather HAS to be good.

Tom

Steve,

Sounds good. Will pass along and see what's up.. One suggestion though, don't bring anything Green/White to their house... :lol: The kids might just beat ya up :blink: since they are more Blue/Maze type people! :D

Mark...

Mark,

No problem just let me know if I can help out. As far as the green/white thing it goes just the other way for us. If this boat has even the slightest hint of blue/maze :angry: , or any shade of blue or yellow :eek: ,I will not be allowed to put it in my truck and bring it along. :D :lol:

Guys,

Since I needed to make a run to get some PPG clear coat, took 4 hours off today. With that, made a run down to Wildcat Fuel.. Here's the damage: 65% = $22.91 and 45% = $18.78.. I'll let you guys do the math!!!

Speaking of clear coat and fuel, I thought fuel was expensive.. One quart of the PPG 2021 was over $45. :eek: Total for all three parts came to over $85.. :angry: And they even gave me a shop discount.. :ph34r:

Mark...

If anybody needs anything,I work at a fairly large hobby shop. I can bring up parts,glow plugs,fuel etc. Let me know.

Bob, I was thinking of you grabbing something for me. Last year at the Fort Wayne race I picked up some nice antenna tubes and mounts from Phil's tent. They have an aluminum base with about an 8-32 nut on them. I could use 2 of those if you think about it. I don't remember who makes them but they can be mounted on a hull or radio box lid.

For those that need them, Phil's also has some of the best prices around on McCoy plugs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Me ready? Hell No! I've been thrashing my butt off to finish the HH .12. It would go easier if I would quit losing things! My Microburst hasn't seen water since the Toledo Fun Run but most of the other ones are pretty much ready. I'm taking a quick break right now because Eric might be on the news on Channel 3. I should have it done yet tonight. Right now I'm making up a carbon fiber tuned pipe mount.

Ready :eek: whats that? ;) Working this weekend is not allowing me time to complete what needs to be done.. But since vaca days are coming, it should allow me time to complete what needs to be done before the fun run. Just need to remember / find everything and pack it first... :blink: :unsure:

Mark...

Back