June Fun Run

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In case anyone gets lost coming to the site, my wife should be home for a while. She probably won't show up until later on. You can call her if you need directions at 269-345-9870. The directions are fairly easy but you never know.

Well here is a picture of our boats off the stands :D and atleast in the water from this past weekend. This was before everyting went down hill or in the lake. :angry: :lol:

View attachment 2571

That cat looks awesome in the water with the 2 OBs sticking up.

Well wade, at least you have the air boat. Can run that this weekend.

Thanks for the directions and number ron

Tom

I got the Freq. clips done tonight, it took about a whole 15 minutes to do. I've got the "buoys", 6 Tide bottles. I stopped at a bait shop to find some weights, the owner didn't have much of a selection so I'll keep looking.

Updated forecast (again!) is partly cloudy and in the high 70's like they predicted last week with no mention of the "R" word. Bring sunscreen! B)

Thanks Tom. I am actually having acompatibilty problem with the primers I used. I have some bubling in the paint. I am not going to re-paint it until i get it running and know that I don't have to do any drastic changes. Let's keep our finger crossed on that forcast.

Wade and I met tonight.. He now has the Bored At Work tunnel.. Think he was very happy with the final product.. Hopefully will get a chance to fire up the boats before Sunday.. Need to hear them come to life...

See ya Sunday!!!!!!

Mark...

Wheres MY BAW Tunnel? :p :p

Looking forward to a nice day out there.

Wonder if theres going to be all that geese $hit all around there this time?

remember old shoes and boots.

Tom

Mark, I am very pleased with it!! I can't wait to get it in the water! Tonight is boat repair night, so I should have more than just the swamp buggy ready :p

I'm afarid that she is going to be a no show :(

Hey Cy, we are meeting at the 84th street exit, south west corner at the BP gas station parking lot at 9:30am "ish" for the road trip down. did you want to join the carivan?

Bad news today up at Spring Valley Park. There is a pond that sits between Spring Valley Lake and the Kalamazoo River. Six teenagers went swimming in the pond called Deke's Pond that wasc a dammed pond that was used by a Grinding mill many years ago. One 16 year-old drowned there this afternoon while swimming with his friends. I saw the ambulances, Fire Dept. and Police there when I was coming home from work. A former short-cut road that used to run off of Riverview Drive to the Park has in the last year been changed to a biking/hiking trail just north of the Cemetary leads to the pond.

OK, now back to the good stuff.

I got a call yesterday from a guy called Red that is coming with his Gas Aeromarine Cat and his boss that has a Gas boat also but probably won't have his boat to run. A radio glitch took his boat out recently so he has a new WHH hull on order.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Cy, we are meeting at the 84th street exit, south west corner at the BP gas station parking lot at 9:30am "ish" for the road trip down. did you want to join the carivan?
sounds good to me... i'd have to be up around that time if i had to work so... thats too bad missy won't be comming.. I'll only have the aquajet.. it's got the belt on it currently but i wasn't able to get it started memorial weekend soo i may have to borrow a starter

A starter is no problem. I'm bringing along my 12/24 volt starter. If you need a recoil for your boat, let me know and I'll pull the one off of the Grey Thunder as I'm not going to bring that one to run this year.

I'v been out of touch , is the fun run this weekend 6-13-04 please let me know. Went raceing last weekend for the first time ,lots of fun but need a better set up. wipeing out in turn 3 back streach was no fun with 5 other boats buzzing buy. :eek: no one hit me :eek: :lol:

Dale are you racing with the pond hoppers?

And yes its this sunday the 13th.

10, page 3 there is directions.

Well, I’m going to bring all boats running or not. All except maybe the swamp buggy. I can't wait to se everyone again, & meet the new faces! :D

You have to bring the swamp buggy. It may be the only thing that runs. :lol: :lol: :lol: J/k Wade. We don't need to have a replay of last weekend. :eek: See everyone on Sunday.

Back