June Fun Run

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a crazy bunch of people that you hooked up with. :D I met a few last year at the Toledo Show and some in Milford 2 years ago.

They laid the smack down on me :angry: It's alot different running with 5 other boats.I should run better next time, I was so nervus i killed the boat in the first heat trying to time the start. Is any one interested in a tunnel ?

I heard theres a few guys at the pond hoppers that just as A$$ES when it comes to racing, when milling they will try to spray you with water.

Seems like a good group of guys. Last toledo boat run, Denny and Len came out, they race with pond hoppers. Denny and His Son started to race i think like 3 years ago, now they both are better, and wiser and know what to do and what not to do, Now they both enjoy running the cracker boxes.

IF you want to become a better driver, start driving a crackerbox around a course.

:D :D :D

I'm sure hoping that this frikkin' rain stops today! The thunderstorms woke me at 3 a.m. and it's still going on now at 5:45 a.m. Flood watches for all of SW Mich. and Marine Warnings along the Lake Michigan shoreline. Right now on the Weather Channel they are caling for possible severe thunderstorms for tomorrow, so all of you long-distance drivers might want to check before heading in.

Hey Ron are dogs allowed in the park?? I'm draggin my parents down to watch

CJ (outboardman10) crash and burn possibliy myself too. Lookin like we will have our 3 boats up and "running" see you guy tommorrow

Well, I can't believe it; I got all my boats back together, including Missy's. I still need to make a rack for my van so I can carry everything down, but that won't take me long. See everyone tomorrow morning!! :D

I just stopped by the Park on the way home from work so here is an update.

Dogs are allowed in the Park, they must be on a leash and you have to clean up after them. No Alcohol allowed so if any is brought, keep it under wraps.

If you have your own tables, chairs and canopies you might want to bring them along. There aren't many picnic tables in the area. Grills are there if you want to bring something to cook, otherwise stores and restaurants nearby.

The Park entrance is now easier to find as there are some orange plastic construction barrels at the entrance, half of it is torn up. The water is high because of the storms that we've had. There is some brush growth along the Lakes edge so we won't have the room like last year. The Porta-potty is gone so you'll have to go in the trees or to the restroom down the road.

Remember to take my phone number along in case you get lost, Brenda will be here at the house until about 11 AM or so.

I hope that Missy's boat runs like a bat outta Hell and she'll miss seeing it screaming! :lol:

I'll be in the Chat room tonight for a while if anyone else has any questions.

Time to start packing...............

Overcast but warm right now. The storms over Central Illinois won't be here until after 3:00 PM so we should be able to get some running in before the **** hits the fan later on. I'll post some pix later of the gang.

Back