June 16 - 17 Orlando High Points District 3 Race!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:ph34r:
shocked.gif
:ph34r:

I have no problems with you as I have never heard of you until today when I read this thread. Take it witha grain of salt if you will but my response is completely unbiased and an outsider. As I said I don't even own an RTR boat so I would not be familiar with you, I would however like to meat you when you come to the sunshine state. As far as the Greay Beard comment, I kinda ignored it because I am only 23. I also took no offense to the a-hole comment. I too would like to see some things changed in the boating community, however this forum from what I have noticed is made up of mostly older people than us. Is that bad NO. They have much more knowledge than you or I. I have noticed that this forum is full of criticisim from time to time but mostly in a helpful manor. Some of us have a pretty abrasive sense of humor, but its just that its humor. My main observation is that you say the pattern repeats itself... could this be because the pattern is congruent with you actions?? I would like you to know this is purely my own opinion and it is from someone who has no idea what you are like in person. I have come to my conclusion from one thread. Frankly I would look at myself if someone was able to draw a conclusion they thought was accurate from only a few of my post.

I wish you the best of luck, feel free to pm me,

Zach

There is obviously alot going on here than meets the eye (and that I prefer to stay out of), but the truth is this, as a newcomer James has helped me tremendously and has always been passionate about RTRs which has helped the sport grow. I for one have always had a very positive experience with James and thank him for helping me.

Now back to the topic at hand, I'm driving up for the race and hope that this becomes the biggest showing yet for the class. I look forward to meeting alot of you and hope to show what these little boats are capable of. Remember that these are the only boats alot of us have raced, so as someone that has been in the sport for a long time and running boats that go triple, if not more, the speed I could imagine that this class would bore you, but as all have been trying to point out, this class is the ideal class to bring and give experience to the new guy.

Good Racing,

Rob

James I for one look forward to sharing my thoughts with you,IN PERSON , what races in Fla are you planning to attend ??

Andy, I want to meet you too-------------on the water!!!!!

When are you going to build something I already race????

HEEEE HEEEEE HAAAAA HAAAAA

You still have not answered, are you going to Orlando??

Andy, I want to meet you too-------------on the water!!!!!
When are you going to build something I already race????

HEEEE HEEEEE HAAAAA HAAAAA

You still have not answered, are you going to Orlando??
In light of post #33 , Im thinking Im going to try and get over there.

Why is it I have to build something you race, hell I only have 2 boats right now. Put together a B-Mono and me and Pickles will take ya to school , LOL :p

Last edited by a moderator:
hey drew you still have that 12 boat??
Still got it Zach, still looking ?? You should really buy the Eagle so I can build something to mess with Rick with, lol .

James , you put a boat in front of me and I will drive it. Im not shy.......Now Rick on the other hand. LOL

James, just so you know, we have not been having the stock and Mod class for RTR. It has only been a Mod class, which includes any mods to an RTR as long as the engine size remains .18.

Unless, the demand is there, I am not sure if they will be willing to add another class for RTR stock.

Robert

NAMBA District 3 - Broward Model Boat Club

Still got it Zach, still looking ?? You should really buy the Eagle so I can build something to mess with Rick with, lol .

James , you put a boat in front of me and I will drive it. Im not shy.......Now Rick on the other hand. LOL
I wish I could afford you eagle. I have a ff 12 now but I think I am going to get another.

I wish I could afford you eagle. I have a ff 12 now but I think I am going to get another.
I will let you have it for what I paid for it if you want . Shoot me a PM

ant make it to orlando boooo have to do the family thing go to family reunion but will stop by sun. Oh Rick nice running against Jack in miami

Slick I know this that is why I asked if I brought stock boats..would they race them. If the answer is yes..thats sounds like demand to me. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) I mean a heat of stock RTR. So far one yes and I make two..Im sure you make three...Do I hear four..five???

Oh, we will have a nice showing for the class. The numbers will be high as there has been much interest for it by many. I will post back as the date gets closer to report how many are signed up.

Latest posts

Back