John Knight Exodus..end of an era...

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought for sure the old boat I passed along to someone else was part of that first race also-

Maybe Mark will chime in - a clasic H&B paintjob .
default_wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought for sure the old boat I passed along to someone else was part of that first race also-

Maybe Mark will chime in - a clasic H/B paintjob .
default_wink.png
Good times FOR SURE !!!!

Le Mans starts only added to the fun at Herb Stewart
default_cool.png

SOOOOO MISS THAT !!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Those 5 boats listed in the 1st pic are indeed the exact ones used in the first MOD-VP race. The H/B paint job was on a newer boat built after these 5 were running in the new series.

Learn something new everyday. Thats whats keeping me humble the older I get John,
default_sleep.png

Take car of you and the family ,

we will be here when and if your ready to come back, we never leave, we just step away from time to time.
default_wink.png

That was a fun but wildly hectic weekend for me. Keeping five K&B's tuned and I was also racing Mark Hoppers 360 that he sent me cause he could not be there.

Andy, the boat that you had belonged to Derryl. When it was new the paint job was really sharp. Biggest lesson here was how much difference there was between five identical engines. Blue and yellow boat was slow until I changed the powerhead. Pink boat was always fast.

The latest hull handles much better than those did. Would be fun to do another challenge series again with identical outboard monos! Lol.

Back