JD's Stolen 3.5 Tunnel Shows Up On e-Bay

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I picked up my boat/engine at the police station this morning. Other than being a little dirty, the boat looks fine. The Cooper OB pipe was missing. Could be who ever took the boat mistook the tuned pipe for a "bong" pipe. A little toke of burnt fuel residue should provide a great high.

JD

ALRIGHT!!!!!!!!! good to hear. hopefully, you ran a synthetic oil mix, and those chemicals will cause permanent damage. we can only hope........

Jerry,

I'm glad to hear you got one of your boats back. It would be great if the po po's recieved enough information from the guy trying to sell it to track down your other boat, and the rest of your stuff.

Larry

I'm glad you got your boat back Jerry!! But I got a question for you?? Why did you leave your boat on your porch for??? I left mine outside at my apartment in font of my window once,But I'd keeped my eyes on it. Theres to many thives out there to steal stuff.Espicaly when that person knows what you got and what it's worth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Misshydro, it was "left" there by the UPS man in a box when he shipped it back from the Tunnel Champs last year. UPS said he signed for it, but Jerry never saw it.

~James

Misshydro, it was "left" there by the UPS man in a box when he shipped it back from the Tunnel Champs last year. UPS said he signed for it, but Jerry never saw it.
~James
It's also possible the package never got to his house. It seems UPS may have some "problem" employees: http://www.wral.com/news/news_briefs/story/2410260/ . This one happened here, but it's very possible he's not the only one who figured out this scheme.

Great News, its wonderful atleast one of the 2 boats is back and to lose only a pipe off that boat is better than losing the whole boat for sure. Great to hear you got it back Jerry :)

Paul

UPS has a tracking # you can keep track of that package were it's at. I only trust 4 people to take my package if I'm not going to be at home.I tell My boyfriend,My aunt,and my two nabors to let them know a package is comming.I dont leave anypackage unatened no mater what.With todays world going to hell,theres to many thiefs out and scammers out there.

Tracking numbers dont mean squat when the delivery person leaves it on the porch, then forges or has someone forge a signature. Jerry tracked it/called UPS and they are the ones who said it was signed for, and delivered.

UPS,FedX or postoffice around here wont leave a package if that person or anyone else isnt home. Unless you leave a note/instructions for them to leave it with a nabor.They will leave a note that they where there at your house and let you know the times they'll come back the nexted day.Plus you can tell them not to leave the package if nobody there to sign for it,Plus if your not at home you could pickup that package at the UPS store/shipping office. We got a guy on RCU who lost his Band new Blue SV27 a few months ago. He ran it in the evening and lost it in some brushes and couldnt find it.So he went back the nexted day with his dad and it was gone,maybe a fisherman grabed it? His Name on RCU is Cwaterhunter lives in Middletown RI. I havent heard anything about him ever findding it? I'm glad we got guys here on this sight to watch out and keep there eyes out for us if anyone steals ower boats and stuff!! :D

Jerry, is she back in your hands yet??
The boat was returned to me on Monday. I will be running it this weekend at our Puget Sound MBC Fun Run.

JD
I bought a Bud Hydro sign like the one in my gallery,i tracked it all the way to my door. I even saw the UPS truck in the neighborhood. When i saw the driver skip my house i got online and it was marked damaged. I think the fact the return address was TOM D'EATH the driver must have been a hydro fan. I asked UPS for the damaged package, it was sandwiched between 2 1/4 inch pieces of plywood. WE CANT FIND IT...Ha

Back