JD "Kneeler Project

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh ok, I never realized that would help, because I already had it spin out on me! Thanks Jerry. Oh, and I have not forgot to send you the updated plans...They will be coming soon. Sorry for the delay, Mike

Oh ok, I never realized that would help, because I already had it spin out on me! Thanks Jerry. Oh, and I have not forgot to send you the updated plans...They will be coming soon. Sorry for the delay, Mike
Gday

Are the plans available for sale or ?

cheers

Wayne

Gday

Are the plans available for sale or ?

cheers

Wayne

Hi, If you need 3.5cc, 36" plans for this boat, contact Jerry Dunlap or RCStore.com (call them, not on website).

If you need 42" 7.5cc to 11cc plans, contact me. Thanks, MIke

Some pics from this weekend. I didnt have anyone to video or do moving shots, so I did some stills. The tunnel ran FAST and handles really nice. The kneeler is set up nice, but I need to get a tuned pipe, as I think it can handle much more speed and power than the 11cc engine.

DSCF1568Large.jpg

DSCF1569Large.jpg

DSCF1571Large.jpg

DSCF1572Large.jpg

DSCF1575Large.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
very nice looking rides! I hope you can get some video or at least action shots! Do you have any problems seeing your black boat on the water?

There will definitely be some action shots. With it being winter, no one wants to go out there with me right now! lol. I don't have any problems at all seeing the boat. Of course, the pond is not huge, so it is never that far away from me. The Orange hull will eventually be all orange again, but I am trying to get a mold made of the cowling right now, so it was sprayed with lacquer, hence the black paint that is on it. That was kind of the last run for it till the new cowling mold and cowling are made to replace that one.

why do i us a cavation plate on this boat? does it need it? i might try some testing without it and different props,any ideas could help.

I would think a hydro would not need the cav plate. I plan on raising the motor tommorow so the prop will work like it is suppose to. Then maybe cut off the cav plate.

well im running tommorow at a fun run and i might take it off and try without it i will let you know how it does.

I raised up the engine to get the prop out of the water..WOW, what a difference, the stock 11cc finally revved up to top rpm, and the boat took off. This is now my favorite boat..PERIOD! Apparently when the prop was fully submerged the prop would not slip enough to allow the engine to fully rev. haha

I raised up the engine to get the prop out of the water..WOW, what a difference, the stock 11cc finally revved up to top rpm, and the boat took off. This is now my favorite boat..PERIOD! Apparently when the prop was fully submerged the prop would not slip enough to allow the engine to fully rev. haha
Now you can start playing with different props.

JD

JD
Any prop suggestive starting points? :)

JD
Any prop suggestive starting points? :)
X452, X455, back cut 1455(not sure there's 1455)

JD

new kneeler video on youtube nicks boat running last weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back