JAPANESE HYDROS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey its true.. There all Asians and there kicking our butts in technacal advaces and we're behind the 8 ball again.

I think you would actually be surprised as to how many of them take offense to being called "asians"... Kind of like calling you a cracker. Hey, maybe im wrong, but......
If you want to be technical. Before the great land split appart from what there are today. All of them came from china/asia.the same as the escamo's. all of there mother land of orgian is asia. I know they think its aslap in the face to them. Hammerhead,AU was orginaly started by England to keep there prisiners there. A country made by cons..lol.. go fig..and they turned out to be great friends to the US.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey its true.. There all Asians and there kicking our butts in technacal advaces and we're behind the 8 ball again.

I think you would actually be surprised as to how many of them take offense to being called "asians"... Kind of like calling you a cracker. Hey, maybe im wrong, but......
From what my wife says, who happens to be Japanese, being call an asian is probably like an american being call white, black, or hispanic. Or for that matter, a westerner. The thing my wife really despises being called is a bad driver, even though she truly is. I didn't say that
ph34r.gif

From what my wife says, who happens to be Japanese, being call an asian is probably like an american being call white, black, or hispanic. Or for that matter, a westerner. The thing my wife really despises being called is a bad driver, even though she truly is. I didn't say that
ph34r.gif
your lucky she s not a member or you'll be in the dog house..lol..

What is wrong with being in the dog house or for having a dog?

A woman is not called "A Mans Best Friend"

I do not have to buy my dog a fur coat, he already has one.

Do not have to get him a car, he cannot drive.

Do not have to get him jewelry, he does not like it.

Do not have to take him out to dinner, just a package of Ceasers and he is happy.

He does not complain when I come home late or work late in the shop.

He is always glad to see me and he meets me at the door with his tail wagging.

What more could you want?

Do not have to take him out to dinner, just a package of Ceasers and he is happy.

:D :D :D :D :D

Ha Ha very funny.Do you like to pickup poop after your dog? Or pay the vets bills? How about paying for a law suit if your dog bites somebody? Or when your dog trashes/chews on your furnature and pisses and poop every where but outside. How about trashes your car interior? Do you want to have sex with your dog??lol!!! :eek: :lol: As for fur coats and jewely ,dont care for them. ok heres a video of that rigger running. looks pretty fast.

Ha Ha very funny.Do you like to pickup poop after your dog? Or pay the vets bills? How about paying for a law suit if your dog bites somebody? Or when your dog trashes/chews on your furnature and pisses and poop every where but outside. How about trashes your car interior? Do you want to have sex with your dog??lol!!! :eek: :lol: As for fur coats and jewely ,dont care for them.
As for as the poop, I have a large yard that needs fertilizing, that is the organic way.Vet bills are way cheaper than Doctor and phone bills.

I WANT my dog to bite some people......I will pay the bill.

My dog is house broke and does not chew on the furniture, but the EX sure did not mind taking it all before.

My dog just likes to ride with his tongue hanging out of the window and doesn't ***** all the time.

SEX....what is that. Old age takes care of a lot of things. Rather have the dog.

"asians" is a very general term for people from Asia!...I don't think anyone from Asia would take offense to that, and if so...Learn the American, way...Just call them all Chinese & Call it a Day! They all look alike anyways & They don't know how to drive :lol: :lol: ...**** glad I'm a white boy :ph34r:

"asians" is a very general term for people from Asia!...I don't think anyone from Asia would take offense to that, and if so...Learn the American, way...Just call them all Chinese & Call it a Day! They all look alike anyways & They don't know how to drive :lol: :lol: ...**** glad I'm a white boy :ph34r:
HAHAHAHA

You no white boy, You rice boy. ^_^ :lol: :lol:

Where you been hiding Tat Man?

Buck

Nice Comeback...Partner! -_- ..Mine's squint downwards, that's the Difference! :D ...New job's got me on point!, no coming in late to work after being @ Sunset all day...Gotta be on time now, SUCKS BAD man, I tell ya' :angry: ...All these gas guys are coming up now with these 60+ mph Insane's & Lil' **** .12 size Chinese Made JAE's try'na creep up on me!...Just don't get behind my Ol' Skool early model TideWater Eagle w/stock CMB GoldHead .67's or they will eat Flied Lice! :p ...You goin' to the Nat's Big Dawgg?

Nice Comeback...Partner! -_- ..Mine's squint downwards, that's the Difference! :D ...New job's got me on point!, no coming in late to work after being @ Sunset all day...Gotta be on time now, SUCKS BAD man, I tell ya' :angry: ...All these gas guys are coming up now with these 60+ mph Insane's & Lil' **** .12 size Chinese Made JAE's try'na creep up on me!...Just don't get behind my Ol' Skool early model TideWater Eagle w/stock CMB GoldHead .67's or they will eat Flied Lice! :p ...You goin' to the Nat's Big Dawgg?
I have though about it but that's a killer drive. It would be like a reunion from '04.

Keep'em in check at Sunset Son. :)

B

I found the post to be very interesting topics. Thanks All , best post in awhile. I was kinda lost on the first post then Jorgen clarified.

Hello Chris

Ocean racing:

On the "ocean hydros" the engines sits far back as you do mention, but the distance from the transom is fairly "normal".

I think that practical reasons like flex shaft lenght, drag, lubrication and so on have been factors when they designed these types of boats.

Oval racing:

The different engine positions on JAE and Japanese hydros you talk about could have to do with how much weight on the prop the designer wants to have, in order to get the correct penetration at the rear and to eliminate hopping and unhooking problems.

Many things will of course affect this, like width/AoA of ski, height to the bottom of the boat from surface and of course prop lift.

Maybe this explains why many of the Japanese boats run with X props?

Thanks

Jorgen
I did just that several years back when I was running SAW. The prop was blowing out so i cut the front sponsons so the ride point was between the booms rather than behind them. This stretched out the 20 size boat afterplane to the same as a 67 heat racing boat and I was able to go 112 mph with a 67 size engine in a 20 size boat without blowing out the prop.

Your very wrong they do know how to drive.

Your very wrong they do know how to drive.
Aww Hell..Just pokin' fun Roxy, so please don't take it personal B) ...Heck, they probably got tired of import racing so they even invented goin' sideways in their cars (DRIFTING),making it an ArtForm!...I give them props for their influence in the design of the JAE and other's like the JAE, basically like a str8-line boat that can turn on a dime, and doing so in ruff water, even the ocean (with wider sponson arrangement, & motor way far back, of course!)..I once had a Jaguar II .45 some years back that would run on the windiest, roughest water days that would keep the gasser's on the shore, that thing was a BEAST!...I even ran it @ Lake Mead in water conditions that was similiar to oceanic...WISH I KEPT IT :(

So Jorgen,

I guess your the only one from what I can tell that sees all these boats from all over the world come together to compete against one another at the World Championships. What designs do people that race at the Worlds choose to run? How do the different philsophies and boat designs compare to one another from your point of view. Is there any one design that consistently takes top honors or is it mixed up year to year?

Back