JAP/JAE Riggers, post your pics!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
100_2553.jpg

100_2554.jpg

100_2555.jpg

100_2556.jpg

100_2557.jpg

100_2558.jpg

100_2559.jpg

100_2560.jpg
Nice paint job ;} who did that fine looking work of art LOL and where are my pictures

Last edited by a moderator:
Ill bring them over when I come over to make the stickers!! ATTENTION EVERYONE::::::>>>>>> cudacuda (aka my dad) helped a TON on my paint!!! Thanks again dad! (by a ton I mean he did the shooting, I did the sanding and clean-up lol)

Ill bring them over when I come over to make the stickers!! ATTENTION EVERYONE::::::>>>>>> cudacuda (aka my dad) helped a TON on my paint!!! Thanks again dad! (by a ton I mean he did the shooting, I did the sanding and clean-up lol)
It looks great !! Awesome Job Opio!!

It sounds like it is going to be a JAE fest here in Huntsville Saturday we'll have David Hall her ewith his JAE fleet and new designs and Martin Truex with his speedy JAEs and Mark Shouland with his and of course mine. Hope Mark brings lots of Props to try out. We have a bunch of others coming too I'll try to get some pictures and post them to share.

It sounds like it is going to be a JAE fest here in Huntsville Saturday we'll have David Hall her ewith his JAE fleet and new designs and Martin Truex with his speedy JAEs and Mark Shouland with his and of course mine. Hope Mark brings lots of Props to try out. We have a bunch of others coming too I'll try to get some pictures and post them to share.
Bill, that would be great to see some pics...or better yet, vids! ;) :) :D

Thanks man and Happy New Year!

-Kent

Looks great Jeremy! You really have to polish up that pipe though, Mother's Billet Polish does a good job on those.

Bill, it sounds like you guys are going to have some fun, I'm envious. Try to get some videos also. Maybe you can get Mark Sholund to throw away that Tony Stewart jacket while Martin's there! :D

Thanks Ron, I have a few pipes that I am going to test, that one is there because I know how well it runs on that motor, but soon I will have the .12 set up in it! Thanks again

Bill I will see you there Saturday !!! Wish I was done with my JAE .12 :( but there will be a next time Im sure.... For now I will at least have fun watching!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I know I know!!!!!!!!!!! As soon as I get back from Cali I will be installing one lol! better have it ready! March 19! lol

Rick take a close look at it then look at your SGX lol it was off that sg.15 I had. looks good but not an easy install, only kinda half installed in the pics.

Bill I will see you there Saturday !!! Wish I was done with my JAE .12 :( but there will be a next time Im sure.... For now I will at least have fun watching!!
Gosh!...Lucky!! :eek: Maybe you can run the video camera! :D

-Kent
I wish I had one! a video camara that is.... Ive been bad this pass year so santa didnt bring one! :lol: But I do have a digital :rolleyes: so I will take pictures!

Bill I will have my almost finished boat with me! For sure and I will have plenty of questions!!

I wish I had one! a video camara that is.... Ive been bad this pass year so santa didnt bring one! But I do have a digital so I will take pictures!

Good deal! B)

-Kent

I wish I had one! a video camara that is.... Ive been bad this pass year so santa didnt bring one! But I do have a digital so I will take pictures!

Good deal! B)

-Kent

i have some videos from the last time and i will get more if the wind will cooperate!!! if all else fails i will post some fast vids from the last episode..happy new year to all :D

Good deal! B)

-Kent

i have some videos from the last time and i will get more if the wind will cooperate!!! if all else fails i will post some fast vids from the last episode..happy new year to all :D
Awesome...thanks!

-Kent

Back