JAGUARS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the new jag-3 67/80 rigger is ready for production here are some pics. phone #419-542-9966 or 419-487-0051 ............................................................Bob Ferguson JAGUAR HYDROS
What hardware is the 67/80 rigger using Bob? {The rigger in the picture}

here is the price list . the kit comes with tub, front sponsons, booms, sponson tubes glued in, turn-fin, cowl, motor mount system, rear sponsons, deck lids, decal set, and instruction booklet,and set up sheet,and four buttons for the boom tubes mounting sytem this is not a percentage kit this is how they come . please call about hardware and what motor you are running.

note..............................................67-80 is ready, the gas and 21 still on-going . the 45 90 and 90 twin will be very soon 45-90 is the next on the list, 45-90 will be done buy christmas. thank you.....................................Bob Ferguson JAGUAR HYDROS also kits will be done one at a time its just me building the hulls so be very patient. looking at 3-4 weeks per boat order.
BOB

DO YOU STILL HAVE THE HARDWARE 50% OFF SALE STILL GOING ON

AND METAL TANKS. DO YOU TAKE PAYPAL.

THANKS CHRIS
Chris,

Yes i do still have hardware 50% off alot of tanks have been sold still have some left though

what do you need....................Bob
BOB SENT YOU PM
Chris Call me 419-487-2640
BOB

WHATS A GOOD TIME TO CALL?

CHRIS

here is the price list . the kit comes with tub, front sponsons, booms, sponson tubes glued in, turn-fin, cowl, motor mount system, rear sponsons, deck lids, decal set, and instruction booklet,and set up sheet,and four buttons for the boom tubes mounting sytem this is not a percentage kit this is how they come . please call about hardware and what motor you are running.

note..............................................67-80 is ready, the gas and 21 still on-going . the 45 90 and 90 twin will be very soon 45-90 is the next on the list, 45-90 will be done buy christmas. thank you.....................................Bob Ferguson JAGUAR HYDROS also kits will be done one at a time its just me building the hulls so be very patient. looking at 3-4 weeks per boat order.
BOB

DO YOU STILL HAVE THE HARDWARE 50% OFF SALE STILL GOING ON

AND METAL TANKS. DO YOU TAKE PAYPAL.

THANKS CHRIS
Chris,

Yes i do still have hardware 50% off alot of tanks have been sold still have some left though

what do you need....................Bob
BOB SENT YOU PM
Chris Call me 419-487-2640
BOB

WHATS A GOOD TIME TO CALL?

CHRIS
7:00 am-10.00pm if you tryed to call today thats my fault i had the boys basketball games today sorry i leave the phone at home when hes playing.................Bob

Back