Jaguar Hydros for 2008 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Finn

Some of you may be aware that I purchased the Jaguar hydro templates and the rights to build them when Tidewater Engineering closed down. Thanks to those of you that brought your business my way.

As of today, the Jaguar line belongs to Bob Ferguson in Ohio. He will have the templates for early Jag and Jag II boats that were produced at Tidewater, and he assures me that he will also be working on improvements and a new Jag III line of boats during the coming year. I've agreed to help him with the changes, and with the developement of a new Gas Jag III as our first project. I've seen some of Bob's work, and it appears to be excellent quality. I expect he will do a great job in building the new boats, and supplying parts for existing Jags. I look forward to working with him, and to racing the Jag III early in 2008.

Bob Ferguson can be contacted @ 419-542-9966. His mailing address is 400 Elm St, Hicksville, Ohio 43526. His e-mail is [email protected] Give him your support . Best of luck Bob.

Bob,

That's great news! It's nice to see one of my babies live on.

Did you get any of the Eagle patterns/molds. I know Harold had some and we still have some.

I've thought about bringing the Mongoose back. That would be a great flat kit hull. :)

Some of you may be aware that I purchased the Jaguar hydro templates and the rights to build them when Tidewater Engineering closed down. Thanks to those of you that brought your business my way. As of today, the Jaguar line belongs to Bob Ferguson in Ohio. He will have the templates for early Jag and Jag II boats that were produced at Tidewater, and he assures me that he will also be working on improvements and a new Jag III line of boats during the coming year. I've agreed to help him with the changes, and with the developement of a new Gas Jag III as our first project. I've seen some of Bob's work, and it appears to be excellent quality. I expect he will do a great job in building the new boats, and supplying parts for existing Jags. I look forward to working with him, and to racing the Jag III early in 2008.

Bob Ferguson can be contacted @ 419-542-9966. His mailing address is 400 Elm St, Hicksville, Ohio 43526. His e-mail is [email protected] Give him your support . Best of luck Bob.
:ph34r: Any show pictures of new JagIII? Is it built % done? what style of cowl look like? thanks, Allan

Last edited by a moderator:
Andy,

Yes I have the Eagle patterns, and we are trying to get a hold of some of the molds for the cowlings. The new jag 3 kit will come with delrin, boom collars motors mounts, drive line oiler, and composit boom tubes. The gas version is based around the 90. I am looking forward to helping all jaguar fans at upcoming events, and supplying them with a well built heat racing hull. Thank you very much for your support Andy, it means a lot I am a big fan of yours and CMDI. Have a Happy Holiday to you and your family.

Thanks,

Bob Ferguson, Jaguar Hydros

Bob,
That's great news! It's nice to see one of my babies live on.

Did you get any of the Eagle patterns/molds. I know Harold had some and we still have some.

I've thought about bringing the Mongoose back. That would be a great flat kit hull. :)

Allen,

Let me start by saying there are no pictures yet, and the gas rigger is under development, with the help from Bob Finn. We will try to get this ready late spring 2008. Also all jags and the new jag 3 will be built with west systems epoxy, and the kits will be availiable soon. Also in the kits, there will be delrin, boom collars, motor mounts, and drive line oilers. I am very excited to bring out a well built heat racing hull. A lot of things are in the works, and one of them is a website. Thanks to all, happy holidays, looking forward to helping you and all the jaguar fans in upcoming events.

Thank you,

Some of you may be aware that I purchased the Jaguar hydro templates and the rights to build them when Tidewater Engineering closed down. Thanks to those of you that brought your business my way. As of today, the Jaguar line belongs to Bob Ferguson in Ohio. He will have the templates for early Jag and Jag II boats that were produced at Tidewater, and he assures me that he will also be working on improvements and a new Jag III line of boats during the coming year. I've agreed to help him with the changes, and with the developement of a new Gas Jag III as our first project. I've seen some of Bob's work, and it appears to be excellent quality. I expect he will do a great job in building the new boats, and supplying parts for existing Jags. I look forward to working with him, and to racing the Jag III early in 2008.

:ph34r: Any show pictures of new JagIII? Is it built % done? what style of cowl look like? thanks, Allan

Allen,Let me start by saying there are no pictures yet, and the gas rigger is under development, with the help from Bob Finn. We will try to get this ready late spring 2008. Also all jags and the new jag 3 will be built with west systems epoxy, and the kits will be availiable soon. Also in the kits, there will be delrin, boom collars, motor mounts, and drive line oilers. I am very excited to bring out a well built heat racing hull. A lot of things are in the works, and one of them is a website. Thanks to all, happy holidays, looking forward to helping you and all the jaguar fans in upcoming events.

Thank you,

i'm happy to see you got something worked out bob. I wish you the best luck! I sure miss my kit cutter......

Any updates? :unsure:

;) Bob Ferguson can be contacted @ 419-542-9966. His mailing address is 400 Elm St, Hicksville, Ohio 43526. His e-mail is [email protected] Give him your support . Best of luck Bob.

Any updates? :unsure: hello to all the jag 3 test boat is in the gallery pics i bulit two 21s to start out steve ball and gary adkins will run and test the 21 hulls i will be testing the new 80. the new jag 3 took a little change along with that it went on a diet. still has center sponson went a little wider boat up off the water and the the boat to run more parallel with the water line .the turn fins are curled or rolled instead of bent rear sponsons are bigger under the tub steve and gary will get the hulls march 9th and the cowlings are under construction wes is working on the decals so look for them at the races. thank you to all see you at the races...................................Bob Ferguson JAGUAR HYDROS

hi guys,,my jaglll 21 test boat is ready to run,,soon as the weather gives in a little i will take it out,,i will let you know how it does,,it looks very good,,thanks,,gary

Back