Jaguar III twin build pictorial

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey all you guys in District 12:

What can we do to Don the next time we see him? Any ideas?

THINK TORTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carl
Take away his passifier.......................or aka (BINKEY)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

or depaints him while he is driving NOW I WOULD pay some to do that and get a pic of it ... :D
HEY BOB, HOW MUCH$$$ ARE WE TALKING? :rolleyes: :D
It would be the last thing you did on this earth. :D

Carl

or depaints him while he is driving NOW I WOULD pay some to do that and get a pic of it ... :D
sorry im laughing to much to think about it right at the moment

Carl

Mike

ok done laughing now i think it would take a few or more to get that man down (BUT) if you feed him some pizza or spaghetti you might have a chance with a few guys hes in better shape then you think

my friend...............................Bob

B)

Carl

Mike

ok done laughing now i think it would take a few or more to get that man down (BUT) if you feed him some pizza or spaghetti you might have a chance with a few guys hes in better shape then you think

Yeah he told me he used to be a bodybuilder at one time in his life,but that is the first thing my father and the military taught me,the bigger they are..you know the rest B) besides,he is a long island boy and i am a BROOKLYN boy <_< ps,it's all good fun :D

B)

Carl

Mike

Yeah he told me he used to be a bodybuilder at one time in his life,but that is the first thing my father and the military taught me,the bigger they are..you know the rest B) besides,he is a long island boy and i am a BROOKLYN boy <_< ps,it's all good fun :D
FYi- I was born in Brooklyn, Putnam Ave. to be exact. Also besides bodybuilding I spent a few years workin' as a bouncer in one of the hottest clubs in the D.C. area. Just want you to know ahead of time what you're gettin' yourself into. :D

B)

Carl

Mike

FYi- I was born in Brooklyn, Putnam Ave. to be exact. Also besides bodybuilding I spent a few years workin' as a bouncer in one of the hottest clubs in the D.C. area. Just want you to know ahead of time what you're gettin' yourself into. :D
Forget about bringin' your ID fellas...you might want to wear a dogtag instead... :lol:

B)

Carl

Mike

hey bro,being born and growing up,is two different things. ;) i was born on wycoff ave,where on putnum?i use to hang out on putnam & forest ave. at PS 93.small world.FYI..good friend was a bouncer at a big club in queens and took 2 to the chest.see the thing about pissing contests, is it's all fun and games until someone losses an eye :blink: love ya brother,hope this dam weather gets better soon so we can all have some fun :D

Don outstanding work.cant wait to see that run.
Thanks. This is killing me as the Jag is 100% ready to rock, even the motors were broken in using my 80 Crapshooter yet mother nature has other ideas after dumping 13" of snow here on Saturday. If I wanted this much frikkin' snow I'd move north, this is southern Virginia not upstate New York. <_<
:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: Shes singing the blues for you

B)

Carl

Mike

hey bro,being born and growing up,is two different things. ;) i was born on wycoff ave,where on putnum?i use to hang out on putnam & forest ave. at PS 93.small world.FYI..good friend was a bouncer at a big club in queens and took 2 to the chest.see the thing about pissing contests, is it's all fun and games until someone losses an eye :blink: love ya brother,hope this dam weather gets better soon so we can all have some fun :D
Yeah things really are different now with everyone carryin' guns. Worst thing that happened to me back then was a dude pulled a knife when he realized I'd keep pummeling him if he kept swinging. He never got the chance to use it as 3 of my guys ( I was the head bouncer) flanked me right as he pulled it out (we typically had 8-10 guys on duty on the busy nights). I told him to put it away and leave before he experienced the knife as a suppository. The dumbazz walked out the front doors still holding the knife and two of our city's finest were standing there, arrested him on the spot. :D

Ahhh the good 'ol days partying like a rock star. Now I'm just a plain domesticated male who plays with toy boats. :p

2hg43ye.jpg
tom that was funny....lol

To get things back on track, the Sunday forecast is sunny, high of 54 with 7mph winds, looks we be grabbin' the Jag and headin' for the pond!!! :D

To get things back on track, the Sunday forecast is sunny, high of 54 with 7mph winds, looks we be grabbin' the Jag and headin' for the pond!!! :D
Hey just for the sake of it , take some video all through the lean down runs till she's singing a hot song ! looking forward to the Fall Nats or sooner ! Let it rip bro :) :) :D

Finally got to run the Jag III today, all I can say is awesome! This twin was easy to launch, tracked straight as an arrow and drove like it was on a rail. I'm very happy and look forward to spending more time running it as the season begins. For now I need to switch up and get into record trial mode but there's no doubt this one's a winner right out of the gate. Oh yeah and I almost forgot, the Jag III twin was stupid fast. :D

Don,

Another great looking good running twin rigger. You are one of the best twin rigger builder I personally have ever seen. I have seen all of the twin riggers you have built over the years and they where all missles on the water. Your attention to details and craftmenship are second to none when it comes to building a boat and especially a twin rigger. I bet John is already telling you he has first dibs on the boat when you are ready to sell it (oh he all ready has one of your twins I forgot) . Wished I could have come down to watch it on the first test session at the pond but it just wasn't in the cards. Hope to get a closer look at next weekend after are D12 meeting. See ya then.

Don is right. It was not fast.............it was Stupid fast! 93 mph on the stalker radar gun!!!!!!!!!!!. How can you race a boat at 93 mph!!! I will just put mine in the truck and watch. All I can say is WOW. His crapshooter singles were running in the high 80 mph range. He needs a bigger lake!

Great news to hear Don,, hope i get to see you run it.

BTW,, is that snow i see on the bank, in picture??

Last edited by a moderator:
Back