Jaguar III twin build pictorial

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don is right. It was not fast.............it was Stupid fast! 93 mph on the stalker radar gun!!!!!!!!!!!. How can you race a boat at 93 mph!!! I will just put mine in the truck and watch. All I can say is WOW. His crapshooter singles were running in the high 80 mph range. He needs a bigger lake!
Wow thats run"in I know a Big lake X I see a great season coming

Yea, that's snow. With that good air, what those puppies flow @ mid 30's ????
biggrin.gif

This was our second time out at the lake this year. First time was just before the first of three snows and this time was about a week or so after. Most of the snow in our area is gone ( except the parking lot piles! ) and yes, that was snow on the other side of the lake. It made a nice backdrop for the pictures of the day. Water was dead flat, no wind, 53 degrees and lots of air! The Don's new Jaguar twin was scary when it hit the water..............kinda like a Funny Car coming off the line; you get the noise and the speed all at one time. We have all seen Twin's launched in the water many times, but when you see this one go in, you know something special is gonna happen. Another great build by the Don and Bob Ferguson.

Don's Crapshooter F hydro hit 87 MPH on the radar gun and John Finch pulled an old Circus Scale out of the mothball fleet to run 67 MPH. Somebody's 16 year old B Mono did a whopping 37 MPH in the flat water. It usually runs 49 MPH or so in Heat racing water, but it was still a fun day at the lake with the boys. Can't wait for the next time!

Dick Tyndall

It kinda looks like a white sandy beach :rolleyes:

The new boat looks real good!!!

Great news to hear Don,, hope i get to see you run it.

BTW,, is that snow i see on the bank, in picture??
And yes that is SNOW in the background. Was definitely weird, warm enough to be wearin' a T shirt yet snow on the far bank of the pond. What was even weirder was how it messed with you visually running down the back chute at speed, not only the snow on the bank but it's reflection on the water as well. :blink:

don,

what wheels are you running.. any cup #'s

thanks

chris
I think his performance had more to do with the fuel than it did the props. None of us would get near him when he was fueling up the boat. He looked kinda funny with the rubber gloves, rubber apron and the face shield on...............and all of that "vapor" coming out of that metal canister with the big "X" painted on it................... :D

Dick

Don you had on the wrong shirt you are running a Jaguar not a Crapshooter.Tell Bob that you need a jaguar shirt.LOL

Dave Roach

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW now that Don has run this monster ...the ground hogs will all come out and all will be good in the great white NORTH !!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Glad you got this monkey off your back man !!
biggrin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Cant wait, I got myself on the list for one of these new jag twin's :D

Last edited:
BRING IT TO ATLANTA !!! So we can Mearure it .... Against a Pond full of ROADRUNNERS!!.... :eek: The Pics are Nice, BUT Can it RACE??? Come on Down :unsure:

Latest posts

Back