JAE .12 Test runs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Mark,

If I have something to say, I tell ALL I don't care who know my setups. I don't just jump on a thread I don't have a clue about and post stupid things (well sometimes I do) like 'the 1445 is the ticket' or what ever, if you go to the effort of jumping on a thread to say something, why not tell the whole story.

Who cares how many years someone is in boating? 1 year of RACING (i have been racing longer than that) is better than 23 years of testing

Kris

Last edited by a moderator:
Just thought I would share this vid of a few test runs from this past weekend. I know this is a very small pond but it is close and has easy access.It takes a few laps to build some heat but you can tell when it hits the sweet spot. I was using Mark Sholunds 40x 53 prop and it works very well, thanks Mark.

Go easy with that boat. I want it all in one piece when I take it to Hobart in September. :rolleyes:

JD

Just thought I would share this vid of a few test runs from this past weekend. I know this is a very small pond but it is close and has easy access.It takes a few laps to build some heat but you can tell when it hits the sweet spot. I was using Mark Sholunds 40x 53 prop and it works very well, thanks Mark.

No worries UJ, as long as no one takes it out in our district races it will be ready for you. Looking at the rules for that size matters class you might have to team up with some one else with a rigger, unless you are planning on taking Chris's with you.

Gotta love those 12 boats hey Jim? My son has one and when I saw one for 200 bucks on here had to have it.... What prop and pipe are you running? Mike

Mike, I am running the ABC 40 X 53 from Mark Sholund with a Mac 2.5 pipe. Measuring from the plug back using a square it is at 2" .200 bucks is a great deal. One thing I did that I haven't heard anyone talk about is I widened the sponsons by 3" , it made a lot of difference in heat racing and rough water.

Greg,

The lake is less than a mile from my house, so no speeding

is necessary. All my testing is backed up on a Stalker

Pro Fellas.

Kris,

Who: was Aaron A. We: is my pit person and myself. I guess a couple of

Aussie's are a little sensitive on here lately. Kris

how long have you been boating? 23 years?

Luca,

Instead of being so critical to everyones post maybe you could add something

positive to the board for once?

Just A Good Thought,

Mark Sholund

Mark

just like yourself about Greg's 21 mono

Greg,

That propeller could use a tune up.

Nice Lake,

Mark Sholund

cheers Luca