Jack Kohlmeyer Sept Race/Jersey Skiff

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harvknox

I started a new thread regarding the possibility of a Jersey Skiff heat at the Evansville Race. For background look in the thread "Jack Kohlmeyer fall race" started by Joe Warren posts #56 thru 59.I am afraid this subject might not be noticed in the multitude of other posts there. This class is an absolute blast to race or to watch, not the fastest, but really entertaining. I know there must be some Skiffs out there combined with some Crackerboxes to make the boat count 5 to make the heat.There is not a lot of time to put this together, so lets hear it from you other bathtub owners. I'm in with my Skiff.Four more to go.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay ,I'll pop out the tub at residence Inn and bring

A kick butt go-cart engine from home ,should be fun!!

I'm in for it ,that's two!!!

Mark***

;-)

OK, we have 2 Skiffs and 1 Crackerbox,2 more boats to go. If necessary we could throw Mark in, bathtub and all.With a Zen strapped to his rear end, he can steer with the hot and cold faucets.The entertainment has begun. Bruce Sobek,Skiff; Mike Starrett,Crackerbox;Harvey Liberman,Skiff.

Joe Warren should be chimming in any time now with

His box of crackers ,and skiff entry !!! LMBO !!!!

Mark***

Okay ,I'll pop out the tub at residence Inn and bring

A kick butt go-cart engine from home ,should be fun!!

I'm in for it ,that's two!!!

Mark***

;-)
LOL Come on Mark that is kind of a scale class, you just cant use any old tub.. :D
oh yeah ,I almost forgot about that Phil ,I'll get me some Tub size decals Ordered up .I've got the 6 up.Briggs&Stratton all tuned up. You know me ,I can tune

Them gassers pretty good .wait till you see my turn fin I made. I dont think my wife

Will even know the shovel is GONE !!! :-D:-D:-D

OK, we have the class included, but we still need one more boat. I am sure there are some more out there. Mike, the only reason the Cracker Boxes may be at a disadvantage, is because their drivers will lose their concentration when they see the Skiffs in the turns!

Mike Crawford, did you get my 9/3/13 PM regarding setting up a Jersey Skiff? Message shows on one screen, but can't verify it was sent to you.

Harvey

Getting her ready ,soaps loaded up ,wash cloth ,would bring my trophy towel I won a couple years ago But ,it was a small one . Get the water hot mikey .

Mark ***

Latest posts

Back