Interesting quote from this Sundays run at the pond

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickGlover

Just built my grandson Gage's P Limited Tunnel. The boy can drive even though he is only 7. While running his boat he looked up at me and said " Papa is that as fast as it will go." I guess I shouldn't have l let him drive my 67 rigger. I'm glad he can drive it because it just wants to roll over for me.

Just built my grandson Gage's P Limited Tunnel. The boy can drive even though he is only 7. While running his boat he looked up at me and said " Papa is that as fast as it will go." I guess I shouldn't have l let him drive my 67 rigger. I'm glad he can drive it because it just wants to roll over for me.
Rick i started my son out almost 7 years ago, at that time he was 7 years old..He started out with a 20tunnel we bought off John Otto..As the yearswent by he has moved into the nitro monos, all i keep hearing is that he wants to go faster..Foley and Warren tell me its time for dad to put him in a twin rigger,,,

Guys becareful what you wish for...Look at Alex Black, i think hes 16years old and the pilot of a twin 90 Roadrunner...remember kids have no fear and have no

concept of the money and time we put into these boats...its like playstation on steriods

cool deal, rick!! gage talked to me a lot about the boat, he was ready B) . he's a good kid, i enjoy sharing a room with him when i'm down there.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a cool story!

I will have my twin 7 year olds there own boats this year. One a JD wof with a GM OS. The other a VS1 FE. I have to keep them out of the same class or it gets crazy competitive wise...

TL

That is a cool story!

I will have my twin 7 year olds there own boats this year. One a JD wof with a GM OS. The other a VS1 FE. I have to keep them out of the same class or it gets crazy competitive wise...

TL
Tim that sounds like alot of work. Twins double the work double the blessing

Rick i started my son out almost 7 years ago, at that time he was 7 years old..He started out with a 20tunnel we bought off John Otto..As the yearswent by he has moved into the nitro monos, all i keep hearing is that he wants to go faster..Foley and Warren tell me its time for dad to put him in a twin rigger,,,

Guys becareful what you wish for...Look at Alex Black, i think hes 16years old and the pilot of a twin 90 Roadrunner...remember kids have no fear and have no

concept of the money and time we put into these boats...its like playstation on steriods
Brett you make good money stop crying and put him on one lol.. your just scared he will kick your azz LOL

Rick tell him what Mitch sr kept telling Mitch jr

You keep them grades up in school and the next will be faster ;)

Look at Jr. now he is almost college edumacated. Who said speed kills.

I guess that means young Brandon has already achieved professor status. Look at the rocket he gets to drive...... :)

Naw they are both still dummy,s they are just spoiled :lol: . no seriouseley they are both pretty good kids

Naw they are both still dummy,s they are just spoiled :lol: . no seriouseley they are both pretty good kids
I agree. You and your wife should be proud. They are really good kids. Thank goodness for Momma's influence is "all I got to say about that"...... :p

Mitch they grow up quick. Next you will be working with your grandson, He will be helping you find stuff. Like Gage does me when I misplace or loose a tool he is there. " Here it is Papa I found it. " No judgement from that boy just love. My son was at the pond with Gage and I Sunday. He is letting us keep him for a while. Been out of work for a while and just has barely been making it. Be praying for him.

Great point Brett. No Idea of the time or money. Its good to see you guys running together. Alex graduates in a couple of weeks. I guess Josh is 15 now. I feel sorry for these gas guys running against him. He always there right in position at the start. We have a blast a our club races with those Black boys.

Mitch they grow up quick. Next you will be working with your grandson, He will be helping you find stuff. Like Gage does me when I misplace or loose a tool he is there. " Here it is Papa I found it. " No judgement from that boy just love. My son was at the pond with Gage and I Sunday. He is letting us keep him for a while. Been out of work for a while and just has barely been making it. Be praying for him.

Will do Rick i tell ya it is tuff right now for alot of people. at least you son is smart enough to keep gage in a safe and secure enviroment. by lettin him stay with yaw god bless you and your whole family.

Tony

Great point Brett. No Idea of the time or money. Its good to see you guys running together. Alex graduates in a couple of weeks. I guess Josh is 15 now. I feel sorry for these gas guys running against him. He always there right in position at the start. We have a blast a our club races with those Black boys.
Rick, all my son talks about is the great competition at your fall nats..last year u guys had 18 F-monos and a full heat of E-monos..those are theclasses he runs...hes happy to race against guys like Joe W, and Rick B, Stan S and all the other great racers that attend ..last year he took 2nd overall in F-mono...since then we have made some motor mods and are ready for battle!! PS-i hear Jerry C might attend this

years fall nats

Will do Rick i tell ya it is tuff right now for alot of people. at least you son is smart enough to keep gage in a safe and secure enviroment. by lettin him stay with yaw god bless you and your whole family.

Tony
Thanks Tony That Gage luvs some Atwells. He will be running in the novice class for the internats. Thats one happy boy. Hope we can go to sowega and run the next week. See you soon. Rick

Latest posts

Back