Inside RC TV Show!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And check out the host! :eek: Yowza!

gibson.JPG

Ummm...errr.....I mean I bet she knows a bunch of good R/C info....yeah, that's what I meant! ;D

We're awaiting the word from the Board of Directors. You'll have to come over to it. The Who's Who of racing ought to be there. I'll be looking forward to seeing the people in here that show up. Come up for a day or the whole week, it's going to be a blast!

I hate living out in the country!!!

I cant watch that new "inside rc" and see the new host ether :-[

talk to ya later

matt

The tentative date is July 5-12. The site is the Fort Dearborn Campground in Milford, Mi. Address is 17000 General Motors Road. An easy to get to site. The normal D-2 race pond is just to the left of the entrance, but the Internats pond is straight back about 1/4 mile near the golf course. Look at Mark McCray's pix elsewhere on this site.

Guys, I looked ahead on my digital cable guide till the 30th around that timeand there is no show listed. whats up with this? Its the outdoor life network right? would love too watch it but dont know where it is.

~ James

it is EST, sorry about that. here is a screen shot of the schedual. it is on the "The Outdoor Channel" , not "the outdoor life network"

I don't partically know what is on the first show..... my guess

is "a comercial" for all the products shown. I know that they filmed two races of ours out on the west coast (Namba Dist 19). I'm not sure how they will format the show, but I see that episode #12 is one of our competitions, so I don't know if they will put both races on the one show.... should be interesting! Doug

Yeah, yeah........nobody cares how hot she is. The important thing is "What does she know about R/C boats!?"

Heeheehee! YEAH RIGHT!! ;)

I just saw the show. I thought it was kind of cheese :-, but it has potential. It was kind of like a big commercial crossed with highlights of various products. They just didn't give any prices. I think it does have potential though. The hosts are kind of green behind a camera, & that showed. I hope in the future shows; the hosts get more involved than just sitting behind a desk & announcing what is coming up next. So to make a long story short, I think it needs work, but it defiantly has potential.

kind on a mixed review for me

Latest posts

Back