IMPORTANT VICTIMS OF RODGER PRICE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barry

Hey all Mr Price has been found anybody who is owed money please go through pay-pal and claim your refund. For those of you that have left it a bit late please forward the details of your transaction and the amount owing to me at [email protected] and I will pass them on hopefully these will be fixed in a timely manner

I spoke with a Senior police officer a friend of my fathers after a lengthy discussion he basically said make direct contact by ringing Mr Price. One of my friends who is a solicitor rang him and told Mr Price he is acting on behalf of a large group to have moneys refunded. If the matter was to be handed over to the police it would get tied up in red tape all transactions would be withheld until the matter had gone through the system and even after that he would only have to declare bankruptcy and no one would get a cent. A solicitor rang Mr Price at 9:07am he was very surprised at how he was able to track him down. He started to try and make allot of excuses he said he ordered the props from China and they never showed up. The solicitor just calmly asked him to just refund all outstanding accounts and the matter will not go any further he has a shored him he will start refunding all outstanding money at 1:07pm he rang back and said he has refunded all outstanding pay-pal payments and hopes that this is the end of the matter he was told as long as you have done what you said I’m sure it will but will be in contact with the people concerned to make sure. If you look on here, Intwaters and other sites it looks like he has. This would not have been possible if it wasn't for the fantastic detective work of a few great people Jeni & AL Ansell & Glenn Watkins (vote for GLEN) without there help this would not have been able to be done. Guys hope this is the end of it and I hope I have done the right thing and not gone over anyones head I acted as I was advised by a senior police officer..........dfwi

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm not involved, but i wouldn't care whose toes you might've stomped on - GOOD MOVE barry ;) !

Well done Barry,

We don't need rip off merchants in model boating or for that matter life in general. Well done again mate you are a champion for following this through.

Regards,

Paul.

Latest posts

Back