IMPBA Muffler/Noise Rule

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russ Williamson

To all IMPBA members,

As per the September 2005 Roostertail, you can cast your vote for the new muffler/noise rule change proposal by email.

Send an email to [email protected] with your IMPBA member number and yea or na in the subject line for the muffler/noise rule change proposal.

It does not get any easier than this to vote.

Hopefully we can rid the need to put an additional devices on our existing muffled exhaust, even though you are under the required DB limit.

Thanks,

Rw

Russ Williamson said:
To all IMPBA members, As per the September 2005 Roostertail, you can cast your vote for the new muffler/noise rule change proposal by email.

Send an email to [email protected] with your IMPBA member number and yea or na in the subject line for the muffler/noise rule change proposal.

It does not get any easier than this to vote.

Hopefully we can rid the need to put an additional devices on our existing muffled exhaust, even though you are under the required DB limit.

Thanks,

Rw

112659[/snapback]

The on-line Roostertail does not show a mail in ballot for this or the proposal to change vote count to one for every thirty members (which by the way I hope everyone is smart enough to say NO to this). Are these things that we are voting on now??? :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
The way I understood the email voting was that it still went to your district director.

That's who I emailed mine to.

Jerry T said:
The way I understood the email voting was that it still went to your district director.That's who I emailed mine to.

112663[/snapback]

The Roostertail has ballots for the various open directors positions & the sport 20 proposal but nothing on the noise or voting proposals. You are supposed to be able to do either e-mail or snail mail correct???? I'm also wondering how we will be keeping track of e-mail voting.............. :blink:

Ok guys, here is your answer.

The muffler change and the District votes per member proposals are only DISCUSSION topics this time ( as well as the twin rule and the write in rule). They are meant to stimulate opinions and discussion.

They will appear as Voting ballots in the next issue. This was done so everyone can familiarize themselves with these topics and vote intelligently next time. ( OK Allen??? lol)

I know these things have been brought up here on the boards a lot, but not everyone reads these boards. The December Roostertail will have these ballots.

So for now, please vote on the District Directors, and the Sport 20 rules.

Yes All directors will take Email votes. Except Norman I think.

Brian

Don Ferrette said:
Jerry T said:
The way I understood the email voting was that it still went to your district director.That's who I emailed mine to.

112663[/snapback]

The Roostertail has ballots for the various open directors positions & the sport 20 proposal but nothing on the noise or voting proposals. You are supposed to be able to do either e-mail or snail mail correct???? I'm also wondering how we will be keeping track of e-mail voting.............. :blink:

112664[/snapback]

Thanks Brian :D

Russ, I was under the impression that the Muffler/Noise Proposal was up for discussion along with my Constitutional Rules Proposal. I didnt think they would be up for vote until December. I could be wrong, but thats what I thought :unsure:

Thanks

Dom

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for making it clear Brian. When voting for ballots read the ballots they will tell you who your Ballot is supposed to go to.

District Director or President. Th eFast electric Director and the National Gas Director DO NOT receive ballots from the membership. Plus I'm Sure D-3 director Glover will not be acepting ballots via e-mail since he does not have e-mail.

Back