IMPBA District 12 Race #5 Centreville, VA August 26-28th

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok folks

about 1 1/2 weeks to go till race entry dead line.

GET THEM IN NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Putting my entry together. Will be happy to see all you guys. It's pretty much been a year now. Don said he's waiting on points from a club and once he gets them to me the points will be published on the site I promise. We had the same problem last year and really need the clubs to be very diligent providing the results as quickly after the race as possible.

If this is good enough, can I expect cookies to be there?

As posted also on the Dock, I have been getting hammered by people over this points thing and which club is causing the delay. I have held off saying hoping they can find the lost information as it will have a great impact on the standings and we may have to toss that race out completely if the info cannot be retrieved. But with that being said the one thing that bothers me is some of the posts/comments made here and elsewhere seeming like it's the end of the frikkin' world if the points aren't known. Is this all that matters? I stopped chasing points a while ago as I have nothing to prove to anyone and prefer focusing on having FUN at the races and hanging out with my FRIENDS. Sure I still like to win and be competitive whenever I have a boat on the pond but this hobby has become much more enjoyable for me focusing on having a good time first and winning second. Think about it, in reality we're talking about what maybe 12 total minutes of actual run time per boat over the course of an entire race weekend? Sorry for the long winded post but seriously we are talking about toy boats here, it's time to put this into proper perspective.........

Guys,

Just so everyone knows what is going on and to get everyone off Don's back about the points not being updated and posted I will explain what has seemed to happen. Yes we the Delmarva Club are the club who has not turned in the points to Don as of today. We had an unexpected occurance at the D12 points race when our normal individual who keeps the entries and scoring could not make the race at the last moment due to work requirements. Another member stepped up to help us out with the entries input to develop the racing rounds as well as to keep track of the points for each round in his laptop computer. We have finally just figured out the monetary end of how much goes back to the district for this event thru the mailed in entry forms but still cannot get the points situation figured out due to a problem that has occured with the laptop computer. We are hoping the information might still be on the flash drive unit and that we can get the points information from there but so far we have not been successful. On behalf of the club I apologize for the inconvience this has brought about, and this effects myself as I would be in the hunt for a D12 jacket with the success I have had in one class this year with a 1st place at the Delmarva Race and a 2nd Place at the Capitol Race but if we cannot obtain the information we may not be able to count the Delmarva Race in the D12 Series. Anyways I wanted to clear the air and ask everyone to get off Don's back because he has been doing his job wearing my rear end out trying to get the points information. Due to a computer glitch we might not be able to get the information, I hope to know more over the next two days. Again Sorry to all particapants for this problem that has occurred.

Last edited by a moderator:
thats cool

will start opening up the race envelopes Sunday and send the info to you then.

Don and Steve; I seriously doubt the scores will be retrieved from the DELMARVA club (JMO)

so I would call that race a toss out unfortunately.

thats cool

will start opening up the race envelopes Sunday and send the info to you then.

Don and Steve; I seriously doubt the scores will be retrieved from the DELMARVA club (JMO)

so I would call that race a toss out unfortunately.
Please confirm you have my paid entry? The lost points deal is going to really suck for me since I won 6 first places at that race. Just my luck. Didn't someone keep the paperwork used at the end of the race to hand out trophies? I think this is a conspiracy of some sorts by my Tunnel hull "friends"!!! I'll bring my six 99 cent trophies back to the pond and cash them in for points, how about that. Beasley

Okay Folk, Entries are starting to roll in. Here is your line up as of today. Double check you entries to make sure we got it right.

Novice ( no riggers)

Matt Shumacher

Stock Nitro RTR

William Whetstone

Charles Jones

Carol Loeb

B / P Mono

Carl Cisneros

James Beasley

Dick Loeb

Robbin Stebbins

Open Nitro Mono

Open FE Mono

Carl Cisneros

Mike Chirillo

B / P-Spec. Hydro

Chris Wittrig

Carl Cisneros

Mike Chirillo

John Chirillo

William Whetstone

Don Ferrette

Dick Loeb

Robin Stebbins

Eric Thompson

Open Nitro Hydro

Tracy Dolphin

George Anastasi

Don Ferrette

Open FE Hydro

James Beasley

Don Ferrette

Carl Cisneros

B / P-Spec Tunnel

Chris Wittrig

John Chirillo

James Beasley

Dick Loeb

Robin Stebbins

Sport (Stock) B Tunnel

Chris Wittrig

James Beasley

William Whetstone

Dick Loeb

Carol Loeb

Robin Stebbins

OPEN Tunnel

Chris Wittrig

Carl Cisneros

James Beasley

Carol Loeb

1/8th Scale Nitro

Tracy Dolphin

George Anastasi

Don Ferrette

Larry Roberts

Eric Thompson

1/8th Scale FE

Sport 40

James Beasley

Charles Jones

Larry Roberts

Greg Heffner

LSG (Gas) Mono

JR Ward

Steve Sutton

LSG (Gas) Catamaran

JR Ward

Steve Speas

LSG (Gas) Sport Hydro

JR Ward

James Beasley

Charles Jones

LSG (Gas) Out Rigger

Dick Tyndall

John Finch

LS27 (Gas) Classic Thunder boats

Dick Tyndall

Ray Hotchkin

Dick Loeb

LSG Crackerbox / Jersy Skiff

Dick Loeb

LS27 Stock Gas

JR Ward

Mike Chirillo

Dick Tyndall

Ray Hotchkin

Steve Sutton

Larry Roberts

John Finch

Steve Speas

Open Offshore (GAS, Nitro, FE)

JR Ward

Mike Chirillo

looks like B/P-spec hydro going be a good one 2 nitro's v's electrics :D :D :D

We're expecting a few more entries in this class, both Nitro and FE. It's going to be a full heat.

Carl can also expect a bunch of gas entries the next few days. (Crouch, Sutton, Speas, Hotchkin, Finch, Tyndall) He's going to be a busy man.
smile.gif

The gas classes are all looking good.

We could use some Sport 40's!!!

GOOD NEWS!!! Mike Butler was able to find the Delmarva race file on a back up flash drive!!! We got lucky folks! It's going to take a few days to work everything up, hope to have on D12 website by next weekend. B)

GOOD NEWS!!! Mike Butler was able to find the Delmarva race file on a back up flash drive!!! We got lucky folks! It's going to take a few days to work everything up, hope to have on D12 website by next weekend. B)
Woo-hoo!! Dick was waiting on that....we'll wait for the Cookies!!! Mmmmm.....COOKIES!!!!!!! :D

Looks like James won't have to cash in his tunnel trophies for points after all...lol!!

We're expecting a few more entries in this class, both Nitro and FE. It's going to be a full heat.

Carl can also expect a bunch of gas entries the next few days. (Crouch, Sutton, Speas, Hotchkin, Finch, Tyndall) He's going to be a busy man.
smile.gif

The gas classes are all looking good.

We could use some Sport 40's!!!
Get Tyndall to enter his sport 40. B)

Back