IMPBA District 12 Race #5 Centreville, VA August 26-28th

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine are too an Carols. I was 1st Carol was 2nd, William, Robin , Bill and a couple of others whats up with that ?????????????
Yeah, what's up with that????????????? Sounds like some kind of conspiracy...black helicopters flying around and all. Like somebody wanted to interfere with the tunnel point. That's just wrong.

Let's try this now. Some help needed too. If you see anybody on this who has their name misspelled please let me know what the correct spelling is. I know that Dick Lobb is actually Dick Lobe, but I cannot be sure for everybody.

2011 D12 POINTS.pdf

Attachments

• 2011 D12 POINTS.pdf
    249.8 KB · Views: 28
Last edited by a moderator:
what is

LS27 Stock Gas

Grim

Any hull except riggers. No internal mods to the motor. Any exhaust and any carb. A fun class thats also great for beginners.

Thanks for your work Chris. The number of ways my name has been spelled is only exceeded by the number of ways it has been pronounced.

WOOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Carol's bringin' more COOKIES!!

For those "not in the know" Carol's cookies to us are like crack to a street corner junkie. :D :D :D :D :D

6 cookies 1st place,4 2nd ,2 3rd.......Now thats worth racing hard for ! Only problem DON would eat all the trophys.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

come on friday

Back