IMPBA District 12 Race #4 August 23-25, 2013 Centreville, VA

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually lucked out due to my stupidity. I forgot to blow out the motor after the last heat in Atlanta because I tore up a sponson when I got tangled up with a few boats. A couple days later when I got home, I realized I had water in the motor. I pulled the jug to find piston had scratches and the rod had a ton of play in it. Luckily the jug was still perfect. I've had some bad luck with this motor. But as you point out John, some have had it allot worst.

Steven Vaccaro at Offshore Electrics is going to be sending some goodies for the raffle also.

We might need a mod vp class mike, to show they do exist north of charleston. i have a boat for novice too, if needed.

We've got a Open Tunnel class available that any tunnel can run in. Run it if you've got it. Ron is the only one signed up for Open right now. What ever you guys decide is fine by me.

Last edited by a moderator:
We've got a Open Tunnel class available that any tunnel can run in. Run it if you've got it. Ron is the only one signed up for Open right now. What ever you guys decide is fine by me.
If you can add Mod-VP as a class please do so, they've got 5-6 committed including the one Robin is bringing me to run. The best way to let people know about these boats existing north of Charleston is to see them run. ;)

Okay folks. VP Mod Tunnel added to the class list. If you are already signed up, LMK and I will add you to the entry list. You can paypal the additional $8 amount to [email protected] , send me a check or give it to me at registration. For those that are not signed up.. do it.. We're two and a half weeks from registration cut off. :)

Okay folks. VP Mod Tunnel added to the class list. If you are already signed up, LMK and I will add you to the entry list. You can paypal the additional $8 amount to [email protected] , send me a check or give it to me at registration. For those that are not signed up.. do it.. We're two and a half weeks from registration cut off. :)
Add me in to Mod-VP, I'm a hired gun in that class. I'll pay you at the race. :)

I guess they like the airplane guys better than the boat guys. They don't burn stuff up like we do. LOL

We've got Don and Ron signed up for VP Mod Tunnel. We also got two more entries for novice today so that class is a go. We're up to 76 entries with a little over two weeks to go. :)

Someone on Jim's asked about lunch on Saturday. We are working on the details but the plan is to have Robin's son Travis smoke some butts for up for us since he is starting up a new business. We will have some other goodies to go with the Q. Bring your own drinks. We do plan on charging everyone a nominal fee this time around to cover expenses.

Pulled pork, fast boats and good friends. It just don't get any better than that!!

Sounds good, Mike. Robin and I got our dinner both nights last race Travis's BBQ and it was very good. Lookin forward to it.

We've got Don and Ron signed up for VP Mod Tunnel. We also got two more entries for novice today so that class is a go. We're up to 76 entries with a little over two weeks to go. :)

Someone on Jim's asked about lunch on Saturday. We are working on the details but the plan is to have Robin's son Travis smoke some butts for up for us since he is starting up a new business. We will have some other goodies to go with the Q. Bring your own drinks. We do plan on charging everyone a nominal fee this time around to cover expenses.

Pulled pork, fast boats and good friends. It just don't get any better than that!!
The boat I'm supposed to drive is one of Robin's so he better sign up! What about the rest who said they would, come on folks let's do it.

Okay Nails, You obviously have some free time on your hands. Why don't you come down and run some boats with your buddies in D12? The Pirates will be okay with you gone for one weekend.... :p

Ok D12 model boat racers. It's getting close to race time! Get your entries in and come out and enjoy a great race at a very nice facility hosted by the DC club. They did a awesome job at the last race and I have no doubt they will at this one.

Back