IMPBA District 12 Race #4 August 23-25, 2013 Centreville, VA

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I in ! What a great event it was last time. I am looking forward to some more fun racing. You guys ROCK!

See ya there,

Thanks Jim and John. Try to drag the big guy up this go around....That El Zoro and Sutton guy too. Those guys hurt my feelings last month..... :(

Charles, I'm working through a few glitches learning the web site. I think we have it squared away now.

Everyone, do me a favor and please double check your entries. Thanks!!

Last edited by a moderator:
RcRacingevents is the way to go...nice!

Signing up later when I get on my PC...

Three B's/Plim. ....Hydro-Tunnel-P Mono

Thanks Bro....

Hey Charles, Make sure Josh and Jason know we're on. Josh called a few times while I was at work last week. Thanks!!

Chilli, I wont have it for this year but just got off the phone with Bob @ Jaguar hydros. Will have a new gas rigger for next year!!! Hopefully the class will still be going strong then, I hope!!!!!

Chilli asked me if I could pick up some VP fuel for him and bring to the race...there is a VP distributor about 2 miles from me here in Newark, DE....if any of you gas guys would like me to pick some up just let me know...

-Kent

Chilli asked me if I could pick up some VP fuel for him and bring to the race...there is a VP distributor about 2 miles from me here in Newark, DE....if any of you gas guys would like me to pick some up just let me know...

-Kent
I would like some of the SEF fuel. I bought 2 quarts of it last year in Queenstown when he was there. Can you find out if he can get it in 1 gallon cans (straight, no premix) if not I guess I will take the quart bottles. just let me know how much it will be. I know you can get it in quart, gallon or 5 gallon container.

-Kent
I would like some of the SEF fuel. I bought 2 quarts of it last year in Queenstown when he was there. Can you find out if he can get it in 1 gallon cans (straight, no premix) if not I guess I will take the quart bottles. just let me know how much it will be. I know you can get it in quart, gallon or 5 gallon container.
No problem John...I will stop by there to get prices on things first and will let you know....

I was planning on trying five gallons of the T4 John. All their stuff is pretty expensive. I think it's $65 for five gallons. Not looking for a performance increase. Just want quality fuel with a long shelf life and no additives or ethanol. I lost my contact for 100LL Aviation Fuel. The boat likes it and it doesn't smell so I can keep the boats in the basement. Keeps the wife happy. Still costs less than Nitro. :lol:

I was planning on trying five gallons of the T4 John. All their stuff is pretty expensive. I think it's $65 for five gallons. Not looking for a performance increase. Just want quality fuel with a long shelf life and no additives or ethanol. I lost my contact for 100LL Aviation Fuel. The boat likes it and it doesn't smell so I can keep the boats in the basement. Keeps the wife happy. Still costs less than Nitro. :lol:
I agree, it is not so much a performance gain as it is the fact that there is no methanol. Less carb issues and the fuel quality is always the same. Years ago when I used to motor cross 4 wheelers (I had a Suzuki 500 quadracer) I used to use power mist 110 octane racing fuel. It came in a 5 gallon can and was around $5 a gallon (pack in the early 90's) I would rather get this stuff in gallon cans because I only mix 1 gallon at a time. I usually only run at races and don't do a lot of test and tune unless I get a new boat that I need to set up and the shelf life is good on a sealed container.

Just use 87 octane gas pump gas and add a bit of ethanol stabilizer and you are done.

Higher octane does not burn in these little engines unless you get the head clearance to almost zero. I tried the VP and all the aviation gas , Coleman, etc. Guess what.......the 87 octane pump gas is faster and cheaper. Spent years testing it for SAW events. Also put the diaphragms in a jar of ethanol fuel for a year and it did not damage the diaphragm. High speed vibration is what kills them. I have not had a carb fail in years since using the 87 pump and ethanol treatment. Been 100 to 107 mph with 87 pump gas on over 30 passes. Hold all 4 oval rigger records with 87 octane pump gas. Not bragging, just saying if that isn't a good testament to pump gas then what is. You guys are my buddies, so I am just trying to save you guys some time and money.

Also, I have several gallons of nitro fuel I want to get rid of that I am sure someone could use. Got three gallons of 50 percent, one 70/12 and several others. It's several years old but stored in a cool dry dark cabinet. I am not running nitro anymore so someone needs to use it up. I will bring it to the race.

Price....free!

Going to the pond to fine tune the rigger for the race. Bye

I will be at this race

I am almost out of 50% I will take it all or 1 gal will be good

Latest posts

Back