I need to rant ..............

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Greene

Im sick and tired of busy body people that have nothing better to do in life than dig in other peoples lives solely to make them miserable for no personal gain
mad.gif

We recently moved just outside of my 6yr old daughters school district, I actually get to her school faster than we previously did and she has never been late.

And I will add her class is NOT at maximum capacity.

But someone with nothing better to do called in the "brand new" anonymous tipster line at the school board and turned us in
blink.gif

I could understand if her class was overfull and she was keeping another child from the district from attending.

Now just what have I cost this Patriarch Model citizen scumbag with no life ????

Really?

Money - NO

Lack of education for their child- NO

Depriving another child a spot in the class - NO

In fact as it turns out , its actually going to COST the school board money-

Yep , the school they are sending her to will now have to hire an extra teacher because the first grade is at capacity
blink.gif
blink.gif

Makes perfect sense to me Barney
dry.gif

AND to make matters worse , they wont let her finish out the school year !!!!

This is the only school she has ever attended and all her friends are there.

I spoke with both principles AND the school board this morning to no avail. because of the fact that -

"Mr or Mrs I have no life"- went straight to the school board and not to the principle of her school- there is nothing they can do.

We are still trying to figure out how to break it to her, I know its gonna break her heart, and I never wanted her to have to start somewhere new in the middle of the year- its just NOT right.

So sorry for the rant , but Im pissed.

Not looking for a fight,

But if someone can explain to me why I shouldnt be upset , I would love to hear it.

Maybe Im missing something here.............

On the other side of that coin, how do I tell her ?

How do you break it to your 6 year old daughter , honey you have to change schools now ??

Yes in ten days !!!!!

Seriously guys and gals, I could use a little parental guidance.

This needs to be handled properly for her.

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty pathetic Andy....the amount of incompetentce in government is STAGGERING AT ALL LEVELS! And yes..there are lots of misguided, worthless, usless people who truly have no lives WHATSOEVER! You just have to tell her as best you can....truth is most kids Kaytlin's age are unbelievably resillient and bounce back incredibley quick...usually all it takes is the making of the first friend at the new school, and with her personality, it will be NO problem at all....a certain amount of dissapointment can actually build character even at that age....not fun, but part of life! :)

Just wanted to let those who may be interested know, we won. !!!!!!

The principle at my daughters school called us in for a chat this morning, Seems she received a call from the head of the school board last yesterday afternoon and they are going to allow her to finish the year where she is at
cool.gif

Its a **** shame it took us 2 days and countless phone calls on deaf ears to make what was the most logical thing happen, but I guess thats the politically correct bs world we have created. We litterally had to speak to the head of the school board before anyone said- DUH this isnt right.
blink.gif
blink.gif
blink.gif

Well No Chit Wilber
unsure.gif

Sometimes not having an immediate family that I can ask hard questions from , makes me glad I have this place and you guys.

A big "Thank You" - to those that offered advice here/ via PM and on the phone in the last few days .

You guys and Gals are THE BEST !!!!

Andy

It made me think of the Dilbert cartoon, and I am glad logic wins again...........

Latest posts

Back