I can no longer reply to a posting by using the "quote" button. How can I fix this?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dschigoda

I can no longer reply to a posting by using the "quote" button. How can I fix this?

I am able to reply on a thread, but I'm not able to "quote" and respond to a particular "reply" or "post" in a thread.

Is there a setting that I need to change on my PC? How do I do that?

Thanks.

-Dave

I can no longer reply to a posting by using the "quote" button. How can I fix this? I am able to reply on a thread, but I'm not able to "quote" and respond to a particular "reply" or "post" in a thread. Is there a setting that I need to change on my PC? How do I do that? Thanks. -Dave
How long has this been going on? I just tried the quote button and it seems to be working correctly? Has your PC upgraded software lately?

I have the same problem but only from my work computer. I've always assumed my IT department restricted it somehow but its probably something else... I cant cut and paste into the reply box either, kind of weird.

I can no longer reply to a posting by using the "quote" button. How can I fix this? I am able to reply on a thread, but I'm not able to "quote" and respond to a particular "reply" or "post" in a thread. Is there a setting that I need to change on my PC? How do I do that? Thanks. -Dave
Try "right" clicking on the word "quote" and then click on "open"....

see if that helps....

Last edited by a moderator:

see if that helps....
Wow that worked for me. Good call Rod!

see if that helps....
WOW!!!!

Amazing,,,, Works now

see if that helps....
Wow that worked for me. Good call Rod!
me too ! thanks.

see if that helps....

Testing testing...

see if that helps....

Ha! It works! Thanks. [Yes, it was for both my work computer and home PC. For the past month or so..]

Back