• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hydro Sport Marine Hydro w/G-23, ARTR

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fastsrt

I have a Hydro Sport Marine hydro, carbon fiber hull, mod Zenoah G-23 with a WTC exhaust, walbro 257 carb, etc. Motor is fresh with new piston, rings, pin, bearing and has been run on the bench but not on the water. The boat is in very good condition, couple of small nicks in it but are all cosmetic and nothing that will affect running. The rudder and prop are not on the boat in the pics but they are included. I received this on a trade for another r/c truck just a few weeks ago from a local guy but i do have the original owners name and email info. I will let this go for $450 shipped in cont US. Please email at [email protected] for more pics and for more info, i can't get the pics to upload.

Try uploading them in your gallery and then posting a link. Also, I'm sending you a PM with my email.

Jamie

I will try adding them shortly. I may have to take some more at a smaller setting on my camera.

Latest posts

Back