• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HTB B-Mod Tunnel For Sale - SOLD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pete Markese

Supporting Member
Wow! I can't believe that my friend is selling his prized HTB 7.5 Tunnel! This HTB B-Mod was totally built by Mark Hopper of HTB Boats. My friend sent him the modded 7.5 Rossi engine, and Mark did all of the actual set-up of the boat, engine, servos, etc. In other words, this HTB B-Mod is done right. On top of that, it has a custom $950 paint job.

The boat comes completely ready-to-run. Included is an Airtronics CX2P radio, 92836 receiver and 1100mah rx battery. There's a dual servo steering set-up with 2, 1/4 scale Hitec HS-755's in place. The throttle is handled by a Hitec HS-311. A Hayes antenna carries the signal. A hopper tank is mounted to better handle the fuel supply.

As mentioned above, the engine is a modded Rossi 7.5 with a carburetor done by Rod Geraghty and K&B lower unit. The engine work was done by Hyperformance Products. An Irwin quiet pipe is mounted, and a second Irwin pipe is also included. A b/s/p Octura x648 prop is included.

This boat has hardly been run. Less than a gallon of nitro has been run through this engine. The boat has been raced a couple of times in local NAMBA events, but has no scratches or dings of any kind on the hull. The paint is perfect and that may be one of the only negatives that I can think of here, as my friend's NAMBA number was also painted on the cowl along with the other custom painted graphics on the hull.

My friend is asking $800 shipped for this completely ready-to-run, HTB B-Mod beauty. Any 7.5 tunnel enthusiast would be proud to own this baby!

........SOLD PENDING FUNDS........

Last edited by a moderator:
Pete, Is that a 340 or a 360? Looks like a 340, but I cant tell for sure. Nice looking ride, should make someone happy.

~James

Sorry James, but I am not an HTB guy so I will have to beg off on this one. I will ask my friend. His name is Raul Escutia and his telephone number is 626-552-1741. I know he'd be more than happy to answer any questions that anyone may have on his boat.

I did measure this hull from stern to bow and it is 36" in total length.

Hope all is well with you.....

Pete

hi,pete, how ya been? if it measured 36", it's a 360. mark keeps it simple - length + 0 = model designation. if your buddy wants to sell the extra pipe separatly, lmk. i have a friend here looking for one. he just asked me saturday if i knew where one was, talk about timing. give me a call tomorrow on my cell - 703-928-0625. btw, that is a beautiful boat, james is right, it will make someone very happy.

Robin, I know my friend has already gotten a couple of telephone calls from guys that are interested the boat. Now that he has offered it with both pipes, it'll be difficult to change that. I know he's got a couple of barely used complete K&B 7.5 Red Head Pro motors that he also wants to sell. He's also got a couple of used K&B 7.5 powerheads and an 11cc complete motor with pipe.

Make me an offer for the K&B 7.5 Red Head Pro engine. It has very little run time on it, and comes with an red anodized pipe. The pipe does have a little ding in it. I will get a pic posted as soon as I can.

Back