HOBART 2013 ENTRIES

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
High 5 for 5 rounds of fun with some of the finest people who happen to be boaters. Tip of the hat to legends Henry and Don. Stu and crew over worked under paid and man in the boat Bruce. Im ready to pack up and come back next week.

I will second that. It was good to see all my new friends from west of the Rockies and my old friends from this side of the mountains.

Sounds like everyone enjoyed the race. I really enjoyed Hobart last year in spite of all the natural disasters over the weekend. Just not enough money or vacation time this year to be able to go. Hopefully next year...

Another fantastic time at my favorite big race! It's great to get together with my good friends from all around the country whom I wish I could see more than once a year. The city of Hobart as always makes the racers feel special and is why we can't wait to get back each September. Already looking forward to 2014 and hopefully the gremlins will find a different tent to hang out under as they sure found mine this year. And of course a very BIG thank you to Will Gallagher for loaning me his 2 back up motors to keep me from dropping out of F hydro, Wild William I owe ya one man!! :)

Finally caught up at the shop -- hands down the best race I have ever been to -- I would have to type all day if I thanked everybody for the good time I had

The weather -- what more could we ask for

SayMikey -- your to cool man

If you race boats, you need to experience Hobart. A wonderful town that turns over their park and pond to model boaters.

A big thanks to everyone there. I'll see you next year.

Al Hobbs

Man I had a blast racing with yall. One of the better race sites out there. Cant wait to get back to it. Hopefully I can bring home the win in twin next time around. Tied going into round 5 and she dropped a motor on the mill lap. She had been running awesome up to that point. Oh well, get em next time. Thanks to all that made this happen, especially the city of Hobart. ;)

Mike

Phil,

I don't know. Our race just disappeared.

Stu

The race was unpublished by Bill as he is dropping all completed races from the active registry. He did the same thing for the Fall Nats early this week. Log back into the scoring program on your laptop and select the race, select "documents" and then "current scores". There is an option to upload the scores to his server, and they will appear in the Race Results portion. If the scores are not uploaded to the server, they will never show up.

Phil,

I don't know. Our race just disappeared.

Stu

The race was unpublished by Bill as he is dropping all completed races from the active registry. He did the same thing for the Fall Nats early this week. Log back into the scoring program on your laptop and select the race, select "documents" and then "current scores". There is an option to upload the scores to his server, and they will appear in the Race Results portion. If the scores are not uploaded to the server, they will never show up.
There you go ,, we would like to see the scoring

Latest posts

Back