HOBART 2013 ENTRIES

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Show any pictures at Hobart this year? Who win for Multi Twin?

Last edited by a moderator:
Jerry C. won in Atlanta with the same mono. B) Con grats to all the winners! Good Job Jeremy on F and E hydro!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Phil-Thomas-Hydros/137199316319366 Stu Barr won first place

where is the results miss for Open Multi Twin classes? :rolleyes:

Here are the results as posted by Phil Thomas on facebook

A goose egg in round four for me in multi-engine. A loose glow plug caused one of the motors to quit after 2 laps on the mill. Glow plug was still in the boat. Maybe I could trade Stu his winnings for the plug?? LOL. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

A buoy cut after my finish in round 5 (did a complete 360 around entrance buoy to 1) and a buoy tap after one of my two 360's in round one cost me 100 points and a tie for second place. :angry: :angry:

Is it really a buoy cut if you drive past it first and then turn around inside the course??? Doesn't matter anymore. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Maybe I will shut her down next time after I cross finish line. :ph34r:

Great time racing with everyone this year. It is true, you need to bring your A game to Hobart.

Thanks Stu and all of his supporting staff for hosting a great race.

Duke

Last edited by a moderator:
Words cannot describe what a GREAT time the Wallster had at Hobart! Didn't bring a boat but had fun coaching for my buddies and meeting more of the racing community. Stu, Bruce, Mark, and all the judging teams did a top notch job, and the continued support from the city of Hobart is incredible, with a special thanks to the Herricks (sp?) The IMPBA - NAMBA challenge was close, maybe next year.

Wallster

High 5 for 5 rounds of fun with some of the finest people who happen to be boaters. Tip of the hat to legends Henry and Don. Stu and crew over worked under paid and man in the boat Bruce. Im ready to pack up and come back next week.

Latest posts

Back