HOBART 2013 ENTRIES

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One question, if I want to edit my entries is that possible. I have not quite figure out which boats are going and I did not want to miss out. I will be making the decision soon. Like this weekend. I could not figure out how to do that. Anybody know.

Might be because I sign up without registering first. Now I am registered. I guess I might have jumped the gun.

I'm in for "E" &"Twin" ^_^ This is going to require two bottles of "Old Card Table"! :p

Don :)

One question, if I want to edit my entries is that possible. I have not quite figure out which boats are going and I did not want to miss out. I will be making the decision soon. Like this weekend. I could not figure out how to do that. Anybody know.
Once a racer has entered, the software will not allow them to edit at all. Only the race administrator(s) can make changes. It is done in the background and is easy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to know guys. I will let you know soon. Thanks. I got to keep it under 50 pounds. So the case flies free. Now I need a scale.

I'm in. Going to try racing my new 20 Tunnel in 20 Sport Tunnel and then Open Tunnel with the Nova Rossi "Keep" 21. I have a couple of months to work on my engine swapping between heats skills.

JD

Latest posts

Back