hmm i just got an idea

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whatcha think .. do it or not

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• maybe

• Total voters

charles maley

hey you guys.. im thinkin about holding my own end of the year fun run... it would be out at my cottage on lk st clair.. i am on a river and there is a perfect launching area on the side of the cottage unless you dont mind a small ladder.

there will be a retrival boat.. a eleven foot alum boat... with an outboard

it should be fun... mostly it is calm. with some slight little waves.. but the only bad thing is .. i have to come across the channel and pick you up and pick your stuff up.. its not a big deal but your stuff has to come in a boat....

it should be fun.. i dont know when i can hold it... but im seriously considering it

should be a fun time..

just bring food and we can bbq and stuff..

there will be benches and stuff..

anb if it rains ... boom a cottage :eek:

let me know if you guys would be interested.. nitro guys can come.. he he he lol .. and you electric guys are more than welcome to come... and of course last but not least.. the gassers..

for you guys familiar with the area... my cottage is directly across from deckers landing its in new balitmore

Charles,

At the moment, not much travel plans are in place. Need to sell the house and find a new pad. Don't know when I'll be able to make it back up to Michigan. The K-zoo fun run crowd try to do another later in the year. Don't know if I'll be able to do this year.. Time will tell..

If you really want to do it, then go ahead. I can't say for sure if I'll be abcle to make it, it depends on when. But I can try.

You ought to be able to get people from that side of the state to show up. My showing up depends on when you hold it. Sometime in late August would be better for me.

Don't forget, if you set up a course that you need to get a Regatta permit from the DNR and you need to do that at least 30 days ahead of time.

its OUR COTTAGE... AND OUT FRONT ON OUR PROPERTY.. OUR WATER SPANS FROM LENGTH TO LENGTH AND ABOUT 150 YARDS OUT INTO THE WATER..

SO I DONT THINK I NEED TO PULL A PERMIT..

since it isnt really a race... its just a gathering of freinds and there is no one around to b bothered

Back