• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hitec 3 channel Transmitter

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

herbn

WTB Old style Hitec Ranger II - 3 Channel Transmitter. The NEW Ranger II has the 3rd Channel SLIDE Switch on the top RIGHT side above the rudder control. I am looking for the OLD STYLE which has a ROTARY KNOB on the Top LEFT Side above the throttle Control.

Thanks for a quick reply. Please e-mail me [email protected]

Is this the 3 channel AM you are looking for? If so I have 2 of them. Send me an e-mail & I will send you pics. I have receivers to.

I have three of the Hitec II with the knob on the left, all FM on 27mhz with receivers.

I also have two of the Hitec II's with the slide on the right, both FM on 75mhz with receivers (for anyone interested).

Love the radios, switched over to wheel.

Happy Holidays!

Garrett Randall

Is this the 3 channel AM you are looking for? If so I have 2 of them. Send me an e-mail & I will send you pics. I have receivers to.

You got e-mail

I have three of the Hitec II with the knob on the left, all FM on 27mhz with receivers.

I also have two of the Hitec II's with the slide on the right, both FM on 75mhz with receivers (for anyone interested).

Love the radios, switched over to wheel.

Happy Holidays!

Garrett Randall
you got e-mail

Sorry, no stick radios, never used them, always had a wheel.

All the way back to the Futaba square box.

Back