Hey Andy....

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

TomMoorehouse

I read somewhere else you were working on a new SAW boat. Has anyone taken any "Spy Photos" that we could see? Is it going to be built out of wood.

Still working on Drawings. Will be ready for Spring record trials. Sit Tight! :p

That was me... keep forgettting to log in and for some reason my auto-log is not working.

Any ideas Tom?

Andy

Did you see the new (epoxy glass) cowl that I made for Dick J. Its a high down force cowl for the Eagle SG/X..would work on the 45, 67 and 80? boats.

I think that Dick was looking for more heat racing DF but im not sure.. He never said why...just do..

Its not the best looking thing in the world but I can pretty much bet that it will not cause the boat to blow off at speed. DJ designed it. The great thing about this is that if it does not work worth a darn its NOT MY FAULT...he he he :ph34r:

Ask him about it next time you talk to him… I have email him about it and its fit and performance. Dont know if it got on the water this summer so I cannot comment on its performance.

Grimracer :D

Back