Happy Birthday Pete Welty Jr.!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HOTWATER

Happy B-day Pete! Plenty of time to get some boats ready for next racing season! ...we know your camera is ready...;-)

Have a good day bro!

-Kent

Happy Birthday Pete!!!! Fastest camera in the South!!!...
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Birthday, Pete! Thanks for the great pictures that you take at the races. Get some boats ready for next year and have some fun on the water with us.

Dick Tyndall

Have a great day Pete!! Thanks for all the great pic's the past couple of years. It's time you put down the camera at least for a little bit during a race weekend and pic up a transmitter. Get those boats ready for 2014!!

Pete,

Happy Birthday!

He is getting boats ready to rumble next year.

He just is a little shy?

Happy Holidays Pete,

Mark Sholund

Guys, Thank you for the birthday wishes....

Hope everyone has a happy and safe holidays and I will see you in 2014.....

Pete

Hey Pete, They are launching some bad a$$ model rockets in Price, MD this weekend. It's one of the biggest events on the east coast. Weather should be better tomorrow. PM me for more info if you are interested in checking it out.

Hey Pete, They are launching some bad a$$ model rockets in Price, MD this weekend. It's one of the biggest events on the east coast. Weather should be better tomorrow. PM me for more info if you are interested in checking it out.
Chilli,

Thanks. Unfortunately can't make it. I have to work.

Pete

happy B-D, pete!! we all know you're a great photographer, i have pics to prove it. now show us how good a rc boat driver you are, c'mon, you can do it, get some stuff ready for 2014. have a happy holiday & i'll see ya at the pond.

Back