Gun Control OR

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think MORE guns and ammo have hit the street since our current Prez. has been in office than I can remember.

Also noticed that some of his celeberty sponsors, (rappers), make money off of producing music that promotes gun violence.

Has anyone looked at how efficent the current administration has enforced the gun laws already on the books?

Just Sayin'

I think MORE guns and ammo have hit the street since our current Prez. has been in office than I can remember.

Also noticed that some of his celeberty sponsors, (rappers), make money off of producing music that promotes gun violence.

Has anyone looked at how efficent the current administration has enforced the gun laws already on the books?

Just Sayin'
Over 80,000 falsified background checks were turned over to current federal authorities yet only 44 were even investigated......... :blink:

Just Sayin'
Over 80,000 falsified background checks were turned over to current federal authorities yet only 44 were even investigated......... :blink:
Great that our goverment is taking a "tough stand" enforcing laws. I imagine they have about the same effectiveness dealing with illegal imigration and all other laws on the books. And yes, I have not seen one round of .223 or 9mm on the shelfs here in CA for months. Diane Feinstien(wicked witch of the west) has purposed a bill banning 150 firearms that have high cap. mags.

Fingerprints for handguns.......Geeez they would love my current project,

Springfield XD-9 with 3 point cantilevered tac rails, Bushnell red dot, TLR-1 streamlite.

Oh and those pesky 15 round mags it came with from the factory,

Im a outlaw :lol:

Gene

Last edited by a moderator:
Fingerprints for handguns.......Geeez they would love my current project,

Springfield XD-9 with 3 point cantilevered tac rails, Bushnell red dot, TLR-1 streamlite.

Oh and those pesky 15 round mags it came with from the factory,

Im a outlaw :lol:

Gene
Fix the trigger pull to about 3 lbs and you will be surprised how many quick responsive shots go right where thy are supposed to. The XD series is very good with controlling recoil. My XD 40 has less recoil than most 9mm.

Thanks for the tip Jerry, Just checked out Springer Precision kits........

Next on my shopping list ;)

Gene

Thanks for the tip Jerry, Just checked out Springer Precision kits........

Next on my shopping list ;)

Gene
Use the Powder River low power springs $11.00 and if you want a shorter trigger pull use the Brownells "Reduced Travel Sear" stone the side that hits the firing pin.

Jerry got em added to the list........ Excellent !

Thanks again Man,

Gene

Dang she is good, Very cool ;)

I went to my first gun show today looking for "stuff" for my small collection. Got there 2 hours early and was about 50th in line, by the time the doors opened @ 9am I conservatively figure the line was at least 2,500 deep as it snaked through the rather large parking lot. I went by myself and when I got in line I didn't know a soul around me. Within 30 minutes there was a bunch of us talking and laughing it up like we'd known each other for years, even found out two of the guys work downtown 1/2 block from where I work. Got inside after what seemed like an eternity (it was cold this morning) and it was like a feeding frenzy in a shark tank, a shoulder to shoulder rolling sea of humanity. I felt like I was at the mall on Christmas Eve with one big exception- NO ONE ACTED LIKE AN A-HOLE!! Everyone was polite and friendly, unafraid to make eye contact and say hi to a total stranger. Someone would just even lightly bump into you and instantly you heard excuse me, sorry 'bout that, etc. If you were trying to see something on one of the many display tables people would make room for you without hesitation. An older gentleman with a walker came down one aisle and people made room for him like the parting of the Red Sea. Male, female, white, black it didn't matter these people were just downright friendly, a far cry from the bloody thirsty heathen lunatics the current administration tries to paint the pro gun crowd out to be. Really had a good time, saw some seriously cool stuff and spent a little more $$ than I had planned but it was well worth it and restored a little faith in people. :)

Good for you Buddy, The frenzy died down some here.......

Im on my third Saturday morning running the shops,

Dont seem to be tha Zombie crowd anymore.

Ammo here is still little nutz thou,

Gene

I'm waiting to see how crazy things are next weekend in Fort Wayne when I hit the RC swap meet there. The room is split, RC on one side and a gun & knife show on the other. Last year the RC side was dead, the other, packed to the gills. There is also a Golf show plus probably Disney On Ice on the Hockey rink so it's busy anyway.

I went to my first gun show today looking for "stuff" for my small collection. Got there 2 hours early and was about 50th in line, by the time the doors opened @ 9am I conservatively figure the line was at least 2,500 deep as it snaked through the rather large parking lot. I went by myself and when I got in line I didn't know a soul around me. Within 30 minutes there was a bunch of us talking and laughing it up like we'd known each other for years, even found out two of the guys work downtown 1/2 block from where I work. Got inside after what seemed like an eternity (it was cold this morning) and it was like a feeding frenzy in a shark tank, a shoulder to shoulder rolling sea of humanity. I felt like I was at the mall on Christmas Eve with one big exception- NO ONE ACTED LIKE AN A-HOLE!! Everyone was polite and friendly, unafraid to make eye contact and say hi to a total stranger. Someone would just even lightly bump into you and instantly you heard excuse me, sorry 'bout that, etc. If you were trying to see something on one of the many display tables people would make room for you without hesitation. An older gentleman with a walker came down one aisle and people made room for him like the parting of the Red Sea. Male, female, white, black it didn't matter these people were just downright friendly, a far cry from the bloody thirsty heathen lunatics the current administration tries to paint the pro gun crowd out to be. Really had a good time, saw some seriously cool stuff and spent a little more $$ than I had planned but it was well worth it and restored a little faith in people. :)

Don,

One of my sons went to a similar gun show 2 weekends ago here in Charleston. In past years the attendance has been about 4K for the 2 day event. They were expecting about 7K and got closer to 9K attendance. The scene you described was the same here. All civilized and well behaved, place packed to the gills, looking for bargains, none to be had and no incidents whatsoever. But the even planners said that is what was expected and what the civlized citizens did.

Supplies are hard to find but have found some, stocking up.

Latest posts

Back