Gun Control OR

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rrrrrrrrrr........Who's tha babe in tha red jacket ^_^

Sunday ammo run checked Wallyworld now there out of 22's

Geeeez........

Gene

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to my first gun show today looking for "stuff" for my small collection. Got there 2 hours early and was about 50th in line, by the time the doors opened @ 9am I conservatively figure the line was at least 2,500 deep as it snaked through the rather large parking lot. I went by myself and when I got in line I didn't know a soul around me. Within 30 minutes there was a bunch of us talking and laughing it up like we'd known each other for years, even found out two of the guys work downtown 1/2 block from where I work. Got inside after what seemed like an eternity (it was cold this morning) and it was like a feeding frenzy in a shark tank, a shoulder to shoulder rolling sea of humanity. I felt like I was at the mall on Christmas Eve with one big exception- NO ONE ACTED LIKE AN A-HOLE!! Everyone was polite and friendly, unafraid to make eye contact and say hi to a total stranger. Someone would just even lightly bump into you and instantly you heard excuse me, sorry 'bout that, etc. If you were trying to see something on one of the many display tables people would make room for you without hesitation. An older gentleman with a walker came down one aisle and people made room for him like the parting of the Red Sea. Male, female, white, black it didn't matter these people were just downright friendly, a far cry from the bloody thirsty heathen lunatics the current administration tries to paint the pro gun crowd out to be. Really had a good time, saw some seriously cool stuff and spent a little more $$ than I had planned but it was well worth it and restored a little faith in people. :)
What did they say about an "Armed Society" ? I bet everyone had pants that fit too?

Too bad they wont let him say a **** thing without cutting him off......damnit Im hating this administration more and more!!!!!!!

Cool I like jiggle :D

On a serious note:

The straw purchasing bill before the senate has a writer on brandishing a firearm with the intent to fire,

If deamed unjustified has a 10 year manditory first offense...........

Gotta watch the amendments and writers on current bill's being heard,

Gene

(Referenced from C-SPAN Sen. Patrick Leahy chairing)

Did anyone see Rand Pauls stand last night? Kind of OT, but very important for our rights I do feel!!

I sent a message to many state senators of Iowa, about a local bill SF233 that they attempted to hide in an Education proposal.......they thought they were sneaky.

On the plus side, I did get the following responce back today from Iowa Senator Rob Hogg:

Rod –

Thank you for your email about SF233.

I am a member of the Senate Education Committee. That bill was referred to that committee because it contained educational provisions. It does not mean it would have not been considered by other committees. However, it was not taken up for consideration by today’s deadline, and is no longer eligible for consideration this year.

As chair of the Senate Judiciary Committee, I do not intend to take up any gun bills for consideration this year. My top priority is improving mental health funding and services to promote public safety. Mental health is a responsibility of the State of Iowa, and we can take meaningful bipartisan action this year. Our mental health system should be able to provide timely and adequate services to every person with a mental health condition who needs services.

Thanks again, and please feel free to contact me again about this or other issues.

Rob

State Senator Rob Hogg

State Capitol

Des Moines, IA 50319

(515) 281-3371 (switchboard)

www.robhogg.org

Cool I like jiggle :D

On a serious note:

The straw purchasing bill before the senate has a writer on brandishing a firearm with the intent to fire,

If deamed unjustified has a 10 year manditory first offense...........

Gotta watch the amendments and writers on current bill's being heard,

Gene

(Referenced from C-SPAN Sen. Patrick Leahy chairing)
Hmmmmm, ok so let's say someone brandishes a weapon and would have fired if needed but stops the crime without firing (i.e. scares off the criminal) and someone's OPINION (read officer, DA, etc.) says brandishing the weapon wouldn't have made a difference (deems it unjustified) then that person will receive a mandatory 10 years.......... now THAT is seriously F'd up.

Exactly, I've been watching bout a hour and there is already two additional amendments being added to the record.........

Totally Nutz,

Gene

(Just voted and the amendment failed )

If you guys are not writing your state senate please do. Every person helps! I've gotten back some not so nice responses and some that feel the way we all do here in this thread. I just keep emailing

Headed to do some target practice today i have a pic of Obama going to ask them to put it on the target i see no reason they wont :p :p :p Robert

Just got back from the range with my XD-9......

Shot a couple boxes Rem 115 gr. smooth as butter ;)

Thou I'll have to turn into a indian scout to find some more,

Gene

This is a VERY informative site for gun rights and political mayhem concerning our rights in the Constitution. Everyone needs to get involved before there is NO Constitution to worry about. http://www.usacarry.com/

Just got back from the range with my XD-9......

Shot a couple boxes Rem 115 gr. smooth as butter ;)

Thou I'll have to turn into a indian scout to find some more,

Gene
It is getting a little easier to find 9mm around here but you have to know when the delivery comes and be thier then. Glad I bought enough 9mm and .45 bullets to reload for the upcoming USPSA matchs, before the crap hit the fan. Tomorrow is this first one for one of my son's and myself.

This is a VERY informative site for gun rights and political mayhem concerning our rights in the Constitution. Everyone needs to get involved before there is NO Constitution to worry about. http://www.usacarry.com/
I have been watching that and many more pro Constitution rights groups. The scary thing is now if you or your group is pro Constitution. Our government is considering you or your group a domestic terrorist

Back