• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Green-Head .67's & .80's NIB

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PakMan

Brand New motors... never fired in original packaging. (2) .67's. (2) .80's with arched top exhaust ports... The ones I wanted for my dreamed 'twin application'.

$450 ea, + $15 shipping in the U.S. Cash price. Other shipping and payment methods possible, please inquire. Please post to this thread. Terms stated have priority.

Thanks for looking,

DJ

CMB's.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Brand New motors... never fired in original packaging. (2) .67's. (2) .80's with arched top exhaust ports... The ones I wanted for my dreamed 'twin application'.

$450 ea, + $15 shipping in the U.S. Cash price. Other shipping and payment methods possible, please inquire. Please post to this thread. Terms stated have priority.

Thanks for looking,

DJ
Hi David

You may want to post on the UNW site as well as I know those Scale guys are starting to think about the 2013 season

Marty

DJ, I may be able to take one of the 67's off your hands. If you like, I can give you a yell later this week or over the weekend

Thanks for the suggestion Marty. Happy Holidays!!

Mark (moe1117) - The .80 motors are the arched top exhaust port motors imported from CMB by Tony Grinter of AU. They are the specific configuration I wanted, and that is why I got them from Tony, per a suggestion I got from Mark G. They are exactly the way they came from the CMB factory.

Mark (Hydro Junkie) - I 'will take', trumps I 'may be able to take'. You know me, and I live less than 25 miles away. Let me know if you want one. Thanks for the interest.

Martin - Send me a PM with your shipping details, and your preferred method of payment, and I will get back to you to complete. Thanks!!!

Shawn, PM sent.

Thanks for the interest.

David

Last edited by a moderator:
I will take an .80 thanks
Charles,

Your motor will go out Thursday... Thanks for the quick payment.

David
Charles' motor went out today for Monday delivery... Thanks for the quick payment!!!

Mark (Hydro Junkie) wants to coordinate pick-up time tomorrow.

Shawn W is on-board for another motor

And, I am trying to work out the 'Canadian' shipping details with Martin.... If anyone wants to help out with the logistics, I certainly would be appreciative, as I'm sure Martin would be as well...

Thanks I/W... and Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays to all !!!

Sincerely,

David

"And, I am trying to work out the 'Canadian' shipping details with Martin.... If anyone wants to help out with the logistics"

PM sent David, I am not sure what logistics there are to work out, I live about a 12 years drive north of you, usps will deliver in a couple days

Martin

I shipped Martin some JAE 45G built sponsons, from AK, very big box and 1st class was $10.00.

hope this helps.

Peace, John

Latest posts

Back