• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CMB Green Head .67

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeanJohnson

Hi All,
I tried selling this engine as part of a package deal, but it got buried in the thread so I'm listing it separately. I'm selling a gently used Steve Woods modified CMB .67. The engine has less than 2 gallons of fuel run through, perhaps closer to only 1 gallon (4 races is all the engine has on it).

The engine is ready to rock and will come with the collet. $415 shipped to lower 48. I can ship internationally, but buyer picks up the increased shipping. Paypal as a gift or add 3%. No PM's, please.

Engine Open.jpg

Engine Side.jpg

Hi Mike,

I would have to get a hold of Steve Woods to know what sort of mods he performs to the engines. I can reach out to him now and relay his comments once received. I dont know how frequently he visits the sight so the reply would be contingent on whenever he'd reply.

Hi Ken,

Deal. I'm in Malaysia until Wednesday, but will get it in the mail when I return. PM with shipping info forthcoming.

Back