GP hydro

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like those boat styles too, the guys up in dist 1 have been building more scale sport40 for a while now. I should have time to redo the SSP45 like one of these boats. I should be able to do the front canard spar as part of the hull. not glued on, and have the option of installing flaps too.

very nice boats gentlemen, pbh & henderson hydro's are vey apealing nice look , how does the perfomance of these sp 40's compare to the ac sport 40 hull.

Hi guys my name is Mike Parent i race in the same area of Sebastien i put 2 picture of my hydroplane the wild fire is a replica of gp boat it was a auld /henderson boats and the other one i put bergeron cowl on gen 2 insane hydro with some modification on the boat i like thephoto rc teleguidé 2012 002.jpgphoto rc teleguidé 2012 009.jpgphoto rc teleguidé 2012 007.jpgphoto rc teleguidé 2012 010.jpg look of insane with that cowl what do you think??

another picture!!when i finished to put stickers on my gen 2 he supposed to loook like the gp-444 grand prix valleyfield!!!gp-444 replique1.jpgphoto rc teleguidé 2012 003.jpganother pictureof wild firephoto rc teleguidé 2012 004.jpgphoto rc teleguidé 2012 011.jpganother boat staudacher hullphoto rc teleguidé 2012 013.jpg

Hello guys nice to see that our IMPBA D1 Quebec Club are showing off there boat's

they do have the greatest looking sport 20-40-60 boats in the GP style.

they run like hell on the water Seb did go to the Northern Lights open in July at the London Ont pond

and what a great show he put on he did get alot of attention forom our U.S friends.

here's a vid of Seb's sport 60.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2PCnZV_Agg&list=UUQlth1s6dPMSxFRYda3MmhA&index=1&feature=plcp

Back