GOOYCHEESE WINS!!!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TERMINATOR

THIS JUST IN HOT OFF THE PRESSES.. PAUL GOOYCHEESE BYCHOWSKI BROUGHT THE PAIN AND THE SMACKDOWN TO THE MILAN RACE AND WHIPPED MY BUTT IN FIRST CLASS FASHION IN THE A HYDRO SHOOTOUT. i just wanted to post this before gooy could.. good job paul and it was alot of fun today racing with everyone else at the district 4 race in milan.. im out.

terry :D

Just to set the record straight.... conditions sucked, Terry did "get beat".... tough to compete with a new boat, and alot of gremlins bitin ya.... The race came up fast, for him, and test and tune were limited on the bantam..... I am goin to throw it out to Terry for havin the grit your teeth attitude, and pressing on in the race..... one down, T.... I'll offer what help I can, and make next outing a better one for sure.... Terry gets the hard charger award hands down...... Paul's .12 was wired tight, and will be a force of contention anywhere....... nice boat, and congrats this time, for having it toghether, man.... all in all it beat sittin 'round home!........

Thanks Terry,

Yes it was a GREAT Day for racing, I got lucky my boat ran. The weather changing 20 degrees during a heat and the wind changing directions 3x and the 6 inch rolling waves made it very tough for all the boats ( 2lb riggers had hell to deal with in these conditions and the tunnels didnt have it any easier..................lol).

I would like to say :

Thank You "Quad City Roostertails" it was an Awesome Day , and you all are the Best of People !!!

Paul

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on the win Paul. Now you and Terry should come up to the D6 chanpionship race and have a rematch. :D My .12 Bantam is ready for a fight.

Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Terry,
Yes it was a GREAT Day for racing, I got lucky my boat ran. The weather changing 20 degrees during a heat and the wind changing directions 3x and the 6 inch rolling waves made it very tough for all the boats ( 2lb riggers had hell to deal with in these conditions and the tunnels didnt have it any easier..................lol).

I would like to say :

Thank You "Quad City Roostertails" it was an Awesome Day , and you all are the Best of People !!!

Paul

The Quad City Roostertails enjoyed all you guys bringin your best and racin it in some tuff conditions!

Congrats, Paul, and I'll be lookin to get another chance on the B-HYDRO that you beat me on in the

run -off ,and congrats Buddy (rock solid) first place!!

Just to set the record straight.... conditions sucked, Terry did "get beat".... tough to compete with a new boat, and alot of gremlins bitin ya.... The race came up fast, for him, and test and tune were limited on the bantam..... I am goin to throw it out to Terry for havin the grit your teeth attitude, and pressing on in the race..... one down, T.... I'll offer what help I can, and make next outing a better one for sure.... Terry gets the hard charger award hands down...... Paul's .12 was wired tight, and will be a force of contention anywhere....... nice boat, and congrats this time, for having it toghether, man.... all in all it beat sittin 'round home!........
Hey Terry , like Mr. Larson says, you have got some patience, let that work for ya, round one CHEESE, next,

bring that puppy to the pond next wk. end and let's see what we can do??? Testing is the only way,

Hey Terry , like Mr. Larson says, you have got some patience, let that work for ya, round one CHEESE, next,

bring that puppy to the pond next wk. end and let's see what we can do??? Testing is the only way,

i do have a extra 21 sittin doin nothing.lol. we are gonna go to nova power i think , i will be at the lake , not sure if i will get the nova in time.. but we have the patience , atleast i think so,, it was enlightning to see it take flight last time out , then this time to have it like times of old.. hell even chris couldnt figure it out.. so i feel better about it.. thanks agian guys for a great time and i had alot of fun.

terry

Back