go engines

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need to clarify my answer to you on the pricing. I went to James because he is a GO-Engine Marine dealer. I was unable to get an answer from Go-Engine Marine and felt that James would know what the price would be. I DO NOT purchase my GO engines from James but From GO-Engine Marine out of Florida. They have been very good at supplying what I have needed and will continue to do so. Emails being what they are and sometimes the slow answers at times make it hard to give answers when needed. Please do not put anything into the association with James other than he is a GO engine dealer like us. Any issues you have should not be associated with Myself or GO-Engines Marine. GO-Engine Marine has started out with a great product and as time goes by you will find that they will give you everythiing they promise as far as performance and quality. If you have any inquiries please email me or call me at 207 627-4407
Like I'd told you before! Before I buy that.21 7+2 race motor,I need to know whats the cost for a replacement Pistion&cyclender set!! If its bad as CMB prices of 125.

another boater looking for a vegas replacement engine. the go engine looks great for the money, but no reviews/parts yet and TLR seems to be the only option. i'm thinking about the .18 rear exhaust. are there any other options under $125

another boater looking for a vegas replacement engine. the go engine looks great for the money, but no reviews/parts yet and TLR seems to be the only option. i'm thinking about the .18 rear exhaust. are there any other options under $125
TLR isn't the only option, www.funrcboats.com is also a dealer fo the Go-engine.

Here is the Cheap Hong Kong Go 18 side exhaust with tining mods and new head button. I have 135.00 in it.

I need to clarify my answer to you on the pricing. I went to James because he is a GO-Engine Marine dealer. I was unable to get an answer from Go-Engine Marine and felt that James would know what the price would be. I DO NOT purchase my GO engines from James but From GO-Engine Marine out of Florida. They have been very good at supplying what I have needed and will continue to do so. Emails being what they are and sometimes the slow answers at times make it hard to give answers when needed. Please do not put anything into the association with James other than he is a GO engine dealer like us. Any issues you have should not be associated with Myself or GO-Engines Marine. GO-Engine Marine has started out with a great product and as time goes by you will find that they will give you everythiing they promise as far as performance and quality. If you have any inquiries please email me or call me at 207 627-4407
The Go _engines in florida is tied to James. He's been going around telling everyone he owns Go-Engines Marine. The guy in Florida is Adam Piotrowski. He's a member here. Adam does have a better track record than James but it all goes back to james. By purchasing the motors your supporting James. I'd much rather pick up a TZ or cvrm or maybe a Nova Rossi .12. You know those engines are going to be around for a while and will have the best for parts support. And there is no ties to fraudulent business practices or childish name calling "Punk Samich" games.

From the little dealings (not business related) I have had with Adam (IE AMAX), I don't see him as being that much better than James...just my opinion...

Sean

The Go _engines in florida is tied to James. He's been going around telling everyone he owns Go-Engines Marine. The guy in Florida is Adam Piotrowski. He's a member here. Adam does have a better track record than James but it all goes back to james. By purchasing the motors your supporting James. I'd much rather pick up a TZ or cvrm or maybe a Nova Rossi .12. You know those engines are going to be around for a while and will have the best for parts support. And there is no ties to fraudulent business practices or childish name calling "Punk Samich" games.
He also doesnt own Go!! He's just another dealer!! James&Adam Doesnt own GO!!!!!!!! There just two pin heads dealers that will give Go a blackeye. If Go gets a wind of there bad business practices and take away there Go dealer license. I've seen that Nova is selling there.21 5port motors at 250.00 That 13 dollars cheaper then the Go.21 7+2 port race motor. And we know Nova has been around for a long time and been race proven.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just picked up a GO .18 Rear exhaust from "Fun RC Boats" this past weekend to replace the CVRM in my MV and my buddy picked up a new CVRM. I will do a comparo as soon as my hull is finished. I'll charge up my camera now and post some pics of the Motor, it's pretty nice.

I just picked up a GO .18 Rear exhaust from "Fun RC Boats" this past weekend to replace the CVRM in my MV and my buddy picked up a new CVRM. I will do a comparo as soon as my hull is finished. I'll charge up my camera now and post some pics of the Motor, it's pretty nice.
THAT is what this discussion is missing...someone that has run a CVRM...to compare to the Go engine. I look forward to your feedback on that comparison. Would not take much to beat the stock two port AQ engine...but would take some doing to best the CVRM for $100.

Sean

THAT is what this discussion is missing...someone that has run a CVRM...to compare to the Go engine. I look forward to your feedback on that comparison. Would not take much to beat the stock two port AQ engine...but would take some doing to best the CVRM for $100.

Sean
Seems that alot of people have broken rods on the .18's for the small number of engines that are out there. Has anyone tried any of the larger engines?

Sean
Seems that alot of people have broken rods on the .18's for the small number of engines that are out there. Has anyone tried any of the larger engines?
Havent heard of breaking rods. Been hearing about breaking cranks.

Sean

I won't add my 50 cents worth but you will find we are no longer a GO dealer. Once these were posted on TLR sales and requests went flat. I will leave it at that and keep selling Axe/Rossi, O.S. & Thunder Tiger engines. If you need a price on a particular item just call or email me at [email protected] or ph: 207 627-4407

I won't add my 50 cents worth but you will find we are no longer a GO dealer. Once these were posted on TLR sales and requests went flat. I will leave it at that and keep selling Axe/Rossi, O.S. & Thunder Tiger engines.
Bob, if you have a web site for your store...could you add it to your sig to make it easier for us lazy folks to find it??

Thanks,

Sean

Well so much for charging my camera for pics the dang thing won't focus so I took my whole motor apart for nothing. Anyways I got another camera at work I'll have to bring home.

((Quote))I won't add my 50 cents worth but you will find we are no longer a GO dealer. Once these were posted on TLR sales and requests went flat. I will leave it at that and keep selling Axe/Rossi, O.S. & Thunder Tiger engines.))

I don't care who carries the GO motors I can pick them up in Taiwan or Hong Kong very easily as I go to Asia a couple times a year. And don't be fooled you can buy the same EXACT motor from Taiwan that they sell in the USA. I payed $108.00 here but its still less than the CVRM and looks to be a better design with better build quality.

If the motor sucks I can always stick the CVRM back in or see if the new Nova/Top .12 can push a big boat!

Sean

I won't add my 50 cents worth but you will find we are no longer a GO dealer. Once these were posted on TLR sales and requests went flat. I will leave it at that and keep selling Axe/Rossi, O.S. & Thunder Tiger engines. If you need a price on a particular item just call or email me at [email protected] or ph: 207 627-4407
Bob I wouldnt drop the Go motors,You just have to put the word out more that your selling them. Dont let the other seller/bonehead get you down.He left bad taste in alot of boaters mouths!!! Soon enough Go will get the 411 on him and drop him like a hot potato.
I'm not going there with the Bad taste in the mouth, I never let him get anything close to me....lol . Ya'll know he thrives off all this chatter about him. The one word that goes good with him is Junk. Thats all I have to say about that right there.

Oh, I guess I'll just stay away from anyone named james then, lol.

Read the comment that James left on my brothers post of the GO TECH engine. He thinks he owns the engine...lmao. The engine I built was a Go Tech not a Go Marine engine which he distributes in the States. What a Lamer he is. I can't wait to meet him in person. I'm gonna lay down a lap and make him a fool like he is....lol

Back