go engines

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
had a chance to see both the .18 and .21 brand new inside and out today-- the .18 looks beefy and like the usual 3 port engine has tons of room to modify very basic --rear exhaust version right at 100$-- for the money its worth a try.
The .21 on the other hand had more ports in the sleeve (didnt count sorry) and was modified out of the box BUT it was machine cut modifications and was not well done in my opinion, easy way to put it-- sleeve looked like crap. But for someone that wanted to break out the dremal and clean up all the port work that has been done it should be worth a try, and was priced at a little under 300$

also the sleeve's seem a little under weight as compaired to others, could just be me though.. engines both have beefy cases on them.. I wouldnt hold my breath on the box engine rpm/ HP numbers etc.. ------

not trying to cut the engine down or make it out to be some super hot engine just figure I would post what i have seen also have not seen one of these motors run--yet
if you had this motor what modds would you do to the .18 go engine

engine mods I dont give out, never have never will, not my place to kill someone's engine that dont do them right.. But would work on the sleeve and crank, if i remember right the rod was already good to go

An authorized dealer for the GO engines is Evolution Hobbies. You can contact them at 207 627-4407, or email them at [email protected] They also have a website at www.evolutionhobbies.com
I'd emailed them about who's sells them in the US this is what they sent me [email protected] this who also sells them in the US. I'm willing to try there .21 or.28. both motor have 8-9 ports.

An authorized dealer for the GO engines is Evolution Hobbies. You can contact them at 207 627-4407, or email them at [email protected] They also have a website at www.evolutionhobbies.com
I'd emailed them about who's sells them in the US this is what they sent me [email protected] this who also sells them in the US. I'm willing to try there .21 or.28. both motor have 8-9 ports.

They have the engines your looking for at Evolution Hobbies. I believe that Race Factor only sells the car and truck engines, not the marine engines. If you go to www.go-enginemarine.com you will find the authorized dealers listed.

Hi All,

Don't understand why the same conrod but cannot interchangable. May be try to measure the complete conrod to found the reason. The material and craftmanship of GO .18 conrod is fine enough for all out

running.

Advise to some boaters GO also have 3 ports std marine engine between .21, .25 & .28 and they are

all good engines for either sport or competition but they only sales on around half prices on Pro (black

crankcase with 6+2 or 7+2 ports) engines.

I am running the .21 std engine and .21 pro engine on my Delta force deep vee and measure its only

around 5 mph difference with same setting.

Patrick Au

Hi All,
Don't understand why the same conrod but cannot interchangable. May be try to measure the complete conrod to found the reason. The material and craftmanship of GO .18 conrod is fine enough for all out

running.

Advise to some boaters GO also have 3 ports std marine engine between .21, .25 & .28 and they are

all good engines for either sport or competition but they only sales on around half prices on Pro (black

crankcase with 6+2 or 7+2 ports) engines.

I am running the .21 std engine and .21 pro engine on my Delta force deep vee and measure its only

around 5 mph difference with same setting.

Patrick Au
Patrick

Are you a dealer for the GO-Marine engines?

Bob,

I am a dealer for GO marine engines in Hong Kong and willing to supplies assistant for anyone who would like the GO marine engines and of course to share the experiences for using Go marine engines.

Patrick Au

Bob,

I am a dealer for GO marine engines in Hong Kong and willing to supplies assistant for anyone who would like the GO marine engines and of course to share the experiences for using Go marine engines.

Patrick Au

Thank you for your response. I am also a GO marine engines dealer here in the states. I was informed that any engine not coming from our own district(US) would not be covered under warranty. I was also told that the parts are not interchangeable with GO-Tech engines, mainly the rod bearing and rod. As far as selling GO engines from Hong Kong that is your business but I understand that Vincent at GO Engines is pulling dealer status from those selling on ebay and out of their territory. Other than that I feel that the engines are a very good value for the money and a lot of boaters should look into them. I hope that we both do well with them.

Bob Cormier

which one of you sells these motors?clic to underfined and it will show it. I'm interested in this.21 or.28. what deal can you give on it? just PM me and let me know?undefined

which one of you sells these motors?clic to underfined and it will show it. I'm interested in this.21 or.28. what deal can you give on it? just PM me and let me know?undefined
Hi Missy

I have the GO engines in stock and can help you. These carry a full warranty as I am an authorized US dealer. Give me a call at 207 627-4407 or email me at [email protected] I usually ship with-in 24 hours and send all orders by Priority Mail with confirmation You can visit the site at www.evolutionhobbies.com

Please read this item from GO Engines.

Go-Engine Co LTD (ROC)

The general manager of Go-Engine Co. LTD has formally announced today that all Go-Technology marine engines are no longer distributed or manufactured. Go-Engine Co. has stopped all production of any Go-Tech marine engines or parts. This engine line is listed as a canceled product of the former Go-Technology Co. manufactured by Go-Engine.

The Go-Technology marine engines were never intended for sale outside of the countries Hong Kong or China. Go-Tech was only to be sold in the countries listed.

Go-Engine Co. has discovered that certain ebay and Hong Kong dealers have been violating our policy and these companies have been canceled as Go-Engine dealers or distributors. Go-Engine Co. LTD apologizes for the dealers involved.

Please understand Go-Engine is aware of this and wants the public and our customers to know we do not honor this type of mis use of our products. Go-Engine Co. has a quality marine engine that is licensed for national distribution and this engine is label as a Go-Engine Marine.

Please note that Go-Engine Marine parts will not properly fit the Go-Technology marine engines. Go-Engine will not warranty any Go-Engine Marine parts installed in a Go-Tech engine.

Note all Ebay dealers will no longer be supplied with Go-Technology or Go-Engines. All sales of Go-Engine products on ebay have been prohibited and are not approve by Go-Engine Co., LTD.

You will purchase these Go-Tech marine engines at your own risk if purchased from a Hong Kong, or Ebay dealer. Please purchase your Go-Engine marine products from a certified Go-Engine dealers in your region to insure you receive our product correctly.

Go-Engine Co. LTD , it's associates and or distributors worldwide are not held responsible for any engines purchased from Ebay dealers on or before 6-23-2008. Any engines purchased after this date will be void any warranty by Go-Engine. This is a public announcement that states Ebay dealers have been banned from selling any Go-Engine products and you purchase at your own risk.

If you have purchased from ebay, or Hong Kong on or before 6-23-2008.

Please contact your regional Go-Engine Marine dealer for details on how to get service for all Go-Tech engines sold before this date.

The Distributors below have been canceled as Go-Engine dealers and are no longer permitted to offer Go-Engine Products.

HONG KONG

Vendor Name: Patrick Au

EBAY

Ebay Store Name: iehobby

Go-Engine Co., LTD (ROC)

General Manager

Vincent W.

So the GO-engines are available in the states but the GO-tech engines are no longer available??? Right???

Last edited by a moderator:
So the GO-engines are available in the states but the GO-tech engines are no longer available??? Right???
Correct. GO engines are the only engines available from authorized dealers. These dealers are able to handle any warranty problem that may pop up. GO Tech engines will not and cannot be warranteed by the US dealers.

thanks for clearing that up for me Bob. probably will be contacting you for a couple engines in the next month. B)

Quick question.

I saw the advertised HP and RPM numbers on this little engine and find them a little hard to swallow. 1.8 HP at 38,000 RPM with a top RPM of 49,000?

Anybody got proof of this like some Dyno read-outs? What fuel and percentage, pipe with length and other info?

Why I ask is that for a while various engine manufacturers were making some outrageous HP and RPM claims. I've gotten so that I take these numbers with a grain of salt.

Back