go engines

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see his web site is down, aint been there in a long time, I dont know if he started his business to mean well, or just screw the puplic, but he sure screwed him self into the groud...LOL, He did have something into Go engine's coming out with a marine engine, but any GO engine is a GO engine, weather he asked and said please many time's for them to build engine's with water cooled head's or not..,

Oh, I guess I'll just stay away from anyone named james then, lol.

Now that's funny! "Love how you boyz hate me, but love my motors." As if he had anything to do with those motors. Like he designed and built them. All he does is wait for a shipment to arrive and then sell them on his headbanger website. lol That guy lives in a fantasy world. LOL.

Well the Go motors definitely are not "his" motors they are a modified motor they already sell for rc cars. I have a .18 Go rear exhuast bought from the USA and also one from Taiwan. "His" rather my US version motor does have a TL* stamped serial # reading USTL00001 not sure if it is the first one or what.

He probably is somewhat responsible for the US version Marine .18 but all that means as with any Taiwanese company is that he talked to them or they contacted him because he has a website that deals with something they produce and he asked for an order to his specification payed for it and that's it.

Once they take notice of his badmouthing and making their very nice products look bad you will see a new distributor in the USA complete drop of sales from the US market or they will just sell them all on E-bay from Taiwan and Hong Kong.

Either way it's a nice little motor with exceptional quality and a great price. The US motor is much better quality than the Asian market motor

and again it's cheap! It's just to bad the motors are represented by the person they are cause it's just such a nice little motor...

Last edited by a moderator:
We might as well blame Chuck for stating in the RTR rules that manufacturers had to make so many boats before they were recognized as RTR's! :D James was all bent out of shape over that little thing with his dud RTR.

Jerry, shame on you for trying to keep the cost of RTR boating down! :lol:

Sean, I'd like to know more about this Adam dude was we've tangled horns over at RC Groups. You can PM me if you want.

I made new stickers for the side of my Go. they say NOT Tee Ell Are's...lol

It's definitely not his motor as the Asian market Go is actually pretty different and besides you have modded yours so if anything you could just call it the "Big Beefer" or something... Anyways make another video of your Go engine boat!

i thought i was fairly well versed in the forums,but i haven't read anything positive about the GO motors yet.

I just picked up a GO .18 Rear exhaust from "Fun RC Boats" this past weekend to replace the CVRM in my MV and my buddy picked up a new CVRM. I will do a comparo as soon as my hull is finished. I'll charge up my camera now and post some pics of the Motor, it's pretty nice.
Nope haven't here much anything at all !!! Hows that compairson coming with the go and cvrm ??? Any news ??

Latest posts

Back